Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Titleist

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • Top Flight

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 14 6.6%

• Total voters
I currently game the ProV1xs although I will be checking out the B330Ss and Pentas next week.

Playing Bridgestones. Never really thought about Bridgestone till finding this site. Did the online fitting which recommended the E6, tried it, loved it and haven't looked back. Looking forward to trying the yellow version this morning.

I use the Titleist NXT Tour. Pretty good performance with all things considered...and by all I mean price, because I still lose a considerable amount of balls every game. Far to many to be paying a premium for them.

Just recently switched to Srixon z star x 2 two months ago - and have since posted my 3 lowest scores ever.... might be a coincidence

I actually find it to be slightly longer than Titleist prov1x too. Anyone else notice a difference between those two?

Taylor Made Incognito. Thats what I call these little orbs of happiness, anyway.

Been playing around with the e6 yellow but it makes me miss the B330 RX. If and when that ball comes out in yellow it will be my gamer.

I've been playing whatever comes out of the ball pocket.Sumitomo,Pinnacle,TopFlite,Titleist,Callaway etc .etc.Other day when I shot a 39 on the back 9 it was with a Callaway Tour I(z) I found on the front 9.That's not going to make me play that ball exclusively.I found a TopFlite Freak once too and loved that ball.Didn't make me rush out and buy some.If I was a single digit handicap maybe I'd be more selective but for me at this point a ball is a ball and crisp contact on the sweetspot seems to make them all perform well enough for my game.

Right now I'm still gaming the Nike One tour but that will only last until the new B330-S hits the shelves here.

Z-Star Yellow

Top Secret TaylorMade :thankyou:

played a callaway big bertha diablo... i like it

Last couple rounds been playing the Srizon Z Star X Yellow because of all the fall leaves. Plan to try get some of the 330 and 330-S new editions when I find them in the local golf stores after that.

For the most part, still playing the e6. I used a Srixon Z-Star in Tour Yellow for my second ball today, It was fun to hit some spinny wedge shots with it.

For the most part, still playing the e6. I used a Srixon Z-Star in Tour Yellow for my second ball today, It was fun to hit some spinny wedge shots with it.

Have u tried the e6 in Yellow Hawk? That is the ball I have now switched to permanently. I really hope that this "limited" talk I am hearing about the yellow e6 is fiction but I have stocked up a bit. :D

TaylorMade TP Red

Have u tried the e6 in Yellow Hawk? That is the ball I have now switched to permanently. I really hope that this "limited" talk I am hearing about the yellow e6 is fiction but I have stocked up a bit. :D

Yep, I tested them when THP got them. I liked them quite a bit. At this point, I'm just using the balls that I already have since there is only a couple weeks left.

Wilson Staff c:25 is my gamer it feels really soft like the W/S zips yet it has great distance , a ton of spin , i love the flathead dimples , and they are only $14.88 a dozen . I don't know why more people don't game W/S balls the 50 elite , D:25 , and C:25 are all great balls with a soft feel . And the FG Tour is as good as any other urethane ball in te market and , better than some if i was good enough for a urethane ball to benefit me i would game it . BTW i voted other cause once again there was no Wilson Staff option :disapointed:

Wilson Staff c:25 is my gamer it feels really soft like the W/S zips yet it has great distance , a ton of spin , i love the flathead dimples , and they are only $14.88 a dozen . I don't know why more people don't game W/S balls the 50 elite , D:25 , and C:25 are all great balls with a soft feel . And the FG Tour is as good as any other urethane ball in te market and , better than some if i was good enough for a urethane ball to benefit me i would game it . BTW i voted other cause once again there was no Wilson Staff option :disapointed:

+1 dude, those C:25's are great balls, where did you find them for $15? Once I adjusted to the rollout on short shots around the green they are money. Not a fan of the other Wilson offerings at all, but the C:25 has a spot in my bag. But between the Vapors and the RXS is a tight spot!

Played Tour B330-RX today. I forgot how much I liked that ball. It was great everywhere for me, just like I remembered.

Played Tour B330-RX today. I forgot how much I liked that ball. It was great everywhere for me, just like I remembered.

i love it too dude! i wish i had thousands of them.

i love it too dude! i wish i had thousands of them.

Sad thing is that I'm clearing all the balls out of my bag instead of buying new ones and there was only two of them in there. If I get out again, I'm going to have to hope that I can keep it in the course. For an all around ball, it just fits my game really well. The extra spin is a nice treat coming from the e6.

Sad thing is that I'm clearing all the balls out of my bag instead of buying new ones and there was only two of them in there. If I get out again, I'm going to have to hope that I can keep it in the course. For an all around ball, it just fits my game really well. The extra spin is a nice treat coming from the e6.

i love testing new balls but there's a part of me that feels like i'm cheating on the RX. it has worked so well for me all summer and fall. we have history.

Dude you should have no trouble keeping it in the course you are hitting the ball amazing and straight.

Back