What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that with some of the newer shoes maybe being an issue. I think the Adidas Puremotion I posted earlier would be ok though, they had a pretty aggressive look to them. But I haven't worn them on the course and dont swing like you either though.

i honestly have always worried more and had issues with some of the shoes with ankle support more than grippage issues. some of the sneaker type golf shoes in the past have been a little to flimsy for me but recently most shoe companies really have improved in that area and i have been liking more and more brands which is good.

i honestly have always worried more and had issues with some of the shoes with ankle support more than grippage issues. some of the sneaker type golf shoes in the past have been a little to flimsy for me but recently most shoe companies really have improved in that area and i have been liking more and more brands which is good.

So far Ive had no issues with any of my new shoes. I just love how freakin light they are now. I grab my old pair of Adidas which I loved when I got them and they feel like they have lead in them or something.

have you seen me swing? i havn't had many issues. only a few times with the Eccos slipping a little in wet conditions, but a lot of the other sneaker shoes or the TW shoes have been amazing! i love how light they are thats the biggest thing you will immediately notice during your round.

Buck, I have on the HOTD videos, and you are pretty close to me, but I haven't seen it up close. I think out of the of those style shoes, I like the Eccos and Addias ones that Rosey used to wear. But Addias always are a little tight to me.

I can see that with some of the newer shoes maybe being an issue. I think the Adidas Puremotion I posted earlier would be ok though, they had a pretty aggressive look to them. But I haven't worn them on the course and dont swing like you either though.

Those are the blue ones you just posted right? See I don't like that style shoe for a golf shoe. I think I wore shorts more often then sure, but I wear pants for 99% of my rounds and I think that would look funny with pants.

You two got me kind of pondering now. I'm heading to Golfsmith tonight, so maybe I'll check out what they got, try a pair on and see what I think of them. Just wish I had a way to demo a pair without putting out 100-150 bucks for shoe test.

Buck, I have on the HOTD videos, and you are pretty close to me, but I haven't seen it up close. I think out of the of those style shoes, I like the Eccos and Addias ones that Rosey used to wear. But Addias always are a little tight to me.

Those are the blue ones you just posted right? See I don't like that style shoe for a golf shoe. I think I wore shorts more often then sure, but I wear pants for 99% of my rounds and I think that would look funny with pants.

You two got me kind of pondering now. I'm heading to Golfsmith tonight, so maybe I'll check out what they got, try a pair on and see what I think of them. Just wish I had a way to demo a pair without putting out 100-150 bucks for shoe test.

my driver swing speed is always over 120 mph and i have a quick transition. i am pretty sure you'll be fine..... hell Tiger wears his shoes im sure he isn't having any traction issues.

That's right youre Mr. Pants guy. I forgot about that. I dont think those I posted earlier would look good with pants either. This changes everything. haha

Agreed the Nike Free shoes are amazing. Id been noticing how many people wear them to work so I finally tried them on and was blown away how good they feel. Grabbed a pair of the Free 3.0 in black and white, been wearing them all week.

I ponder these because its a different color then my other golf shoes.

1980797-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Those look cool Kmac! I love those colors actually.

Pondering the Ecco Biom Hybrids in black. Love the white ones that I received for the Morgan Cup, just wish they were not so dang pricy. Need to sell a few things before I can justify the purchase.

Nice shoes :)

All i can think of now is that it would be fun if Vibram Fivefingers came as golf shoes. I love the ones that i have and a golf version would be epic!

Just picked up some inexpensive golf clothing. JC Penney has PGA Tour brand shorts and polos for $25 each. Also, Walmart has moisture wicking perfomance polos, the brand is George, for $12.49. Very cheap but they feel great, very comfortable.

Just picked up some inexpensive golf clothing. JC Penney has PGA Tour brand shorts and polos for $25 each. Also, Walmart has moisture wicking perfomance polos, the brand is George, for $12.49. Very cheap but they feel great, very comfortable.

For that price hell no you can't go wrong. Id be willing to check them out. Wally has really stepped up their game lately lol

For that price hell no you can't go wrong. Id be willing to check them out. Wally has really stepped up their game lately lol
Wore it today playing in 75 degree weather. It was just as comfortable and as dry as my $60 adidas or nike polo.

Nice shoes :)

All i can think of now is that it would be fun if Vibram Fivefingers came as golf shoes. I love the ones that i have and a golf version would be epic!

I would not golf with you in those. I hate them.

Kmac I tried those on today and they felt just okay. They may be a little narrow for me and they definitely ran a little small I thought. I wasn't sold on them. I would go for another pair of Ecco's I think.

I love the Adidas I got last week, went with the Gray w/ black stripes. Wore them all weekend in Myrtle and my feet thanked me for it. Wore them for league last night and had no slippage issues. I have been converted to spikeless shoes!!

Pondering the Ecco Biom Hybrids in black. Love the white ones that I received for the Morgan Cup, just wish they were not so dang pricy. Need to sell a few things before I can justify the purchase.
What about in brown? It looks really rich

Kmac I tried those on today and they felt just okay. They may be a little narrow for me and they definitely ran a little small I thought. I wasn't sold on them. I would go for another pair of Ecco's I think.

Which ones? The ones I posted earlier? Those have a different fit for sure. And you can get two pairs for the inflated Ecco price.

Cookie you can use the 15% coupon from golfsmith to bring them down in price. I bought the black ones but i wanted the white/brick ones that you have

Dudessssssss, tried on some of the Nike Air Ranges tonight and they will be mine soon. They felt freaking awesome and I love all of the color combinations. They blew the Lunar Ascend's out of the water as far as comfort went for me.

Dudessssssss, tried on some of the Nike Air Ranges tonight and they will be mine soon. They felt freaking awesome and I love all of the color combinations. They blew the Lunar Ascend's out of the water as far as comfort went for me.

I thought they were much more comfortable than the Lunar Ascends as well.

I must have really limber ankles. Because I never worry about this. I actually roll my left ankle all the way over when I get through. Like the swoosh on my Nike Frees touching the ground type roll it. I guess I've just sprained it so many times that it's limber like that!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I would not golf with you in those. I hate them.

I play with a guy that golfs in these. They're trail runners, so a tad of traction.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I thought they were much more comfortable than the Lunar Ascends as well.

You both are on pot.

What about in brown? It looks really rich

Dude, I am so terrible at matching, just figured I could wear white with anything and then black with the black/white outfits. Stupid color blindness.

Thanks pmoa, will keep that in mind! Must sell a few things first.

Your color blind? Never would have guessed.... So it really doesn't matter what you get, it's all gray :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back