What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your color blind? Never would have guessed.... So it really doesn't matter what you get, it's all gray :D

Ha, not quite that bad but greens/browns and blues can give me hell hence why I try to keep my wardrobe fairly simple.

These are on their way to the JN household:

yhst-17159114447480_2221_1315328079

So I tried on a pair of ecco streets premier last night. Have to say they are pretty comfortable. They might find a way into my trunk at some point.

So I tried on a pair of ecco streets premier last night. Have to say they are pretty comfortable. They might find a way into my trunk at some point.
the Biom hybrid is more comfortable....just sayin

I like those pants Nate.

the Biom hybrid is more comfortable....just sayin

I'll probably try them as well if I ever go this direction.

Like it JN!

Nice PD! Will they go with orange?

EVERYTHING goes with orange... Hell, even orange goes with orange.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Im' thinking about buying a new pair of adidas golf shoe's, i love my current pair so i figure why not buy another pair

Nice PD! Will they go with orange?

Maybe, they had the lime green soles, so might look a little out of place. I generally like most of the designs of them. I'll have to give them another look and ponder down the road. I

Just picked up some inexpensive golf clothing. JC Penney has PGA Tour brand shorts and polos for $25 each. Also, Walmart has moisture wicking perfomance polos, the brand is George, for $12.49. Very cheap but they feel great, very comfortable.
Went back to JCP today, all PGA Tour brand shorts and polos are down to $17! I was able to get the price difference back on the items I bought on Wednesday.

Just picked up the Callaway hat on the left in that exact color
Fade_Full.png

Just picked up the Callaway hat on the left in that exact color
Fade_Full.png

These look awesome. Is there somewhere online to order one?

Travis Matthews Pants and shorts. bought my first pair yesterday and wore them today to the course. they are really comfy and i like the material little old school but i really like them. prob order a few hats while im at it.

Nothing new right now but thinking about pulling the trigger on some Loud Mouth pants.

No, you have to buy it from a store that placed an order. Check out http://callawaybypukka.com/ for all the styles and colors. The store I bought mine at only had that style in 2 colors.
Thanks for the info. I will be on the lookout for these when I am shopping.

got a few polo's yesterday...now the main question;
what of these should i put together for my round on friday?
polo colors:
-dark red
-blue
-pink
-purple

shorts colors:
-white w/ black plaid
-black w/ grey plaid
(i know, i need to get more)

white or black socks
white or black belt

and i only have white shoes.. also, my hat is black, and my oakleys are blue/white (NY Yankees edition), but if it stays cloudy i won't wear the glasses

Last edited:
Custom Belt Buckle by Bettinardi..... sent in my design idea waiting to see what they come back to me with.

loved the Bridgestone Buckles made by Betti in the morgan cup... pushing my ponder into a Buy probably.

Custom Belt Buckle by Bettinardi..... sent in my design idea waiting to see what they come back to me with.

loved the Bridgestone Buckles made by Betti in the morgan cup... pushing my ponder into a Buy probably.

I understand the MC support love, but those Betti Buckles are outlandishly overpriced!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I understand the MC support love, but those Betti Buckles are outlandishly overpriced!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

not really. if you look at custom buckles or what anything Bettinardi Makes i don't think they are that overpriced. they said they couldn't do my design but they are gonna try to redo it so that they can waiting for a email back with a photo.

I didnt understand the hype of a Betti belt buckle. Now that I have one, I understand, and I want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back