Hello from Montana, Michigan, and Florida

husker77c

Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
That is pretty much my story.

I am currently working construction in MT, I have a home in MI, and my fiance is from Florida so I am in the process of moving down there.

Obviously no golfing in MT this time of year but I will be in FL in 3 weeks when I get laid off for the winter and will definitely be playing quite a bit then. I will be done with work for about 3 months so I am really hoping to work on my game in that time, and be able to go back to work in the spring and get a 9 or 10 month season this year.

I am a high handicapper ~20 right now but hope to get into the teens really soon as I am sure it's only one or two good rounds away.

Anyway that's me and hello.:banana:

Welcome! I've lived in both MT and MI and hope to move to FL in the next couple years!

Welcome to THP.

Where are you moving to in FL?

Welcome!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the time to lower your handicap in sunny FL.

Welcome to THP! I think Montana is beautiful, but as far as weather goes, you are definitely upgrading. Enjoy the site and enjoy the golf!

I am going to be moving to Leesburg, NW of Orlando about 50 miles. I have never been there so I am really looking forward to it.

Lots of golf in the area and Orlando is never too far. We are in Windermere (Orlando) and welcome you to the area.

:welcome: Looking forward to following your progress. You will find this site highly addictive, so allow time for that in your daily routine also. :D

:welcome: Looking forward to following your progress. You will find this site highly addictive, so allow time for that in your daily routine also. :D

After working 7 days a week for the past 4 months, and 6 days a week for the 5 prior to that, I am hoping to do nothing but sit on my butt, play golf, and relax. I know, I am already on this site at least two hrs a day as it is lurking but figured I needed to actually sign up and contribute!

Well, we are glad that you did and hope you enjoy it. And dont forget, now that you are in FL, make sure you check out the 2011 THP Demo Day & Golf Outing.

Welcome to THP, and lucky you moving to florida.

Husker -- Glad to have ya and enjoy your move to the sunny Southeast :thumb::welcome:

Welcome to THP!

welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP, husker!

Welcome to THP! Montana, Michigan, Florida and your name is Husker, lol. Hope that makes you a Nebraska fan??

welcome!

Welcome to THP! Montana, Michigan, Florida and your name is Husker, lol. Hope that makes you a Nebraska fan??
Yes I grew up in NE so I am a huge Husker fan, having friends and a house in MI is going to make the switch to the Big Ten really interesting.

Good to hear it. We like all the red in our corner possible.

Good luck on the move!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome to THP Husker77c !

I knew I detected and hint of Nebraska accent in your post !
I'm originally from there.

Go Big Red !!

Welcome from New Orleans here...... glad you found the site.

Back