Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice TC1. Love when peeps do the worm cam!

Solid par TC1, it looks like it was gorgeous out.

It was a great day for golf actually. Alittle cool but with wearing black/layers it was great out

Nice TC1. Love when peeps do the worm cam!

Thanks dude I'll be taking more tomorrow of my favorite holes at the course.

Great vids TC1; wind looks all too familiar!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great vids TC1. I like your swing man. Good job with the 77.

Nice job TC1! Good hole.

Nice round TC1, good score, nice pars dude.

Thanks everyone, like I said I'll be going out tomorrow to show off some more holes. The "par 5 16" which plays more like a par 4 is one i'll show, and the two opening par 5s is something else as long as no one is out there.

Thanks again for the compliments guys, really appreciate it.

Finally got off my duff and recorded 3 videos from yesterday.... My first vids and just got off midnight shift, so dont be too harsh...
  • [youtube]WaMkWyERWwI[/youtube]
  • [youtube]BEJFsuE9ucE[/youtube]
  • [youtube]Krm8bG23NF4[/youtube]

Nice holes Bama! Good to hear that the E6 was about a club longer for you! Thanks for sharing.

Double post.

Nice videos Bama!! I like your swing - you have a nice smooth tempo. Thanks for sharing with us! Oh, and nice putter. :D

Here is the first of 2 holes that I shot yesterday:

Just catching up on this thread, nice going Tc1, bama and cookie good stuff guys.

Good stuff cook, I miss playing in shorts :bad:

Great vids Bama and Cookie! Cookie, that tee shot with the wind was great. I have a problem keeping ball flight down so I get caught in the wind.

Nice job TC1, Bama and Cookie! Man, we sure do see alot of guys rolling that SeeMore Si1 putter!

Nice job Bama and Cookie. Looks a bit windy for both of you, but well done.

Look at all the lefties! Way to go lads.

Great posts guys. Thanks for sharing. I actually tried to make a video yesterday and they did not turn out that well. The angle was too low and you can not see as well as you should. Lesson learned...I will try again.

Bama, nice hold on that follow through on that first hole........a sign of good balance! Nothing better than playing when the sun first cracks a look over the trees in the morning......

Mcook, it was winding yesterday, kudos to you for playing in it!

Here is the second (and last) hole that I filmed yesterday. Every single shot was pretty bad....

Nice attempt at the snap hook dude. Talk to JB about the Rope Hookme Jesus shot, that would have worked perfectly there.

Nice attempt at the snap hook dude. Talk to JB about the Rope Hookme Jesus shot, that would have worked perfectly there.

Ha - thanks man. It did hook it just never got off of the ground. I will have to pick his brain at demo day on that one if he is not running around like a chicken with the head cut off.

Ha - thanks man. It did hook it just never got off of the ground. I will have to pick his brain at demo day on that one if he is not running around like a chicken with the head cut off.
I've tried to get a lesson in the Rope hook me Jesus shot and he's not really offering them up but I've studied him doing it and it's amazing and effective all at the same time. You definitely had the right idea, you could see the ball hooked almost exactly the amount you wanted too, just needed to get it up in the air. What club did you use?

Back