2013 Morgan Cup - 3rd Team Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow congrats War Eagle. I know how much this will mean to you, Look forward to seeing you on Camera during next years coverage.

Do you think they will let you play two iron sets during the event?
Haha, I can only imagine how tough it will be come equipment time.

Congrats War Eagle. Terrific choice. I cant wait to see the equipment pondering when these guys get to select their clubs. It is going to be epic.
It has the possibilty to be epic.
Congratulation War Eagle!!!!

So I am guessing Team Roll Tide!! would not be a good name to choose huh?
Probably not the best name I have heard mentioned.

Haha, I can only imagine how tough it will be come equipment time.

It has the possibilty to be epic.

Probably not the best name I have heard mentioned.

With the club ho-ing that goes on around here. It will be for sure epic. I hope whatever OEM is selected is ready for the challenge..haha

Ryan I'm delighted for you buddy. Your a great guy and it will be an honor to represent THP with you

Ryan I'm delighted for you buddy. Your a great guy and it will be an honor to represent THP with you
Looking forward to it, David!

Congrats War Eagle!!!

Awesome! War Eagle is such a great forum member and seems like a great guy. Great choice, I'm sure he'll be an amazing captain.

Congrats Ryan!

Congrats on the appointment.

What an excellent choice I'm so excited. Ryan is a well deserving dude And I can't wait to hang out with him again

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Over the last year or so I have forged a pretty solid friendship with my man War. We've played golf, shared meals and killed some hops in a bottle. We bounce stuff off each other and share in each others lives.
Having him named as a captain really makes me happy for him but more importantly the Morgan Cup. It is assured of continued success with War, JakeNation and CL77 at the helm.
I'm proud of you War and I mean that in the most respectful way. You are a good man, father, husband and friend. You deserve this and more. It will be fun to watch this take shape over the next year. Good for you my friend!!

Fortunately, I know your Team quite well. I got to see ALL the shots, not just the ones that made the cut. Not worried. :bashful:
And that's when you know the Morgan Cup 3.0 adventure has begun. :D Off to a good start WE!

Let me tell you guys a little story about the selfless man you are hearing about here. When he was approached early on, it was a simple question.

"Do you plan on trying to play in the next Morgan Cup?"

The answer we got back was

"While playing is a dream of mine, and I have thought a lot about it, I want to make sure that the coverage that THP gets for this event is top notch, so if that means skipping it and being a volunteer again, I would be honored either way".

Nothing was mentioned of a "spot" or "captain", but we are glad he changed his mind and decided to give it a go as a player because THP feels as though War Eagle will do a great job in this role.

Hes a great THPer

Fortunately, I know your Team quite well. I got to see ALL the shots, not just the ones that made the cut. Not worried. :bashful:

And thus the trash talk has begun!!!

Ryan, I have already said this bro....but they could not have found a more deserving person on THP to offer this position to, I am extremely happy for you and I know that you will take the MC to the next level. I would be honored to share the course with you during the next Morgan Cup, but if that doesn't work out for me as a participant, I want you to know that I will continue your legacy and I will be there no matter what and step behind the camera to make sure the coverage is there for the forum members.

I'm going to go ahead and pledge my allegiance and support to Captain War and his "soon to be named" band of misfits for the 2013 MC.

Last year it was easy to root against 2 or the captains, this year not so much.

Hehe

Way to go Ryan!!!! It's great to see people truly dedicated getting the spots.

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Over the last year or so I have forged a pretty solid friendship with my man War. We've played golf, shared meals and killed some hops in a bottle. We bounce stuff off each other and share in each others lives.
Having him named as a captain really makes me happy for him but more importantly the Morgan Cup. It is assured of continued success with War, JakeNation and CL77 at the helm.
I'm proud of you War and I mean that in the most respectful way. You are a good man, father, husband and friend. You deserve this and more. It will be fun to watch this take shape over the next year. Good for you my friend!!
Thank you Freddie, the kind words are greatly appreciated. Thanks for always being there to listen to me banter and rant, hah!
I'm going to go ahead and pledge my allegiance and support to Captain War and his "soon to be named" band of misfits for the 2013 MC.
Welcome aboard!!
Last year it was easy to root against 2 or the captains, this year not so much.

Hehe
I accept your allegiance Frank!

[video=youtube;39qm-OuA8rY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qm-OuA8rY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Nice video War. I am really excited that you are a captain and I can't wait to share the MC 3.0 experience with you. Playing or as a volunteer.

Nice video WE! It might never sink in buddy as I know it never did for me. You are going to be great.

Love it Ryan. No doubt the three captains this year could not have been better choices. Congrats again!

Great video Ryan. I am super excited to work right along side you and Chunky to completely blow the doors off this thing. We all have amazing wives to not only allow us to do this, but to also support us and encourage us to do this as well. My wife said something very similar to your's. She said that she knows that THP is a big part of my life and she knows how much I love the site and the Morgan Cup and I'd be crazy not to do it. We are some lucky guys bro. Let's blow this thing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back