2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is freaking EXCITING. I love doing the team selections this way, awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a spectacular way to do this!!

My heart started racing as well. Pretty cool that I am this excited just to find out which team I am on.

Pretty cool idea for announcements. Not as nerve wracking as the selection process I bet!

you'd be surprised i seriously had my heart racing tonight and i know i'm just as pumped about finding out my sponsor as well. better start doing some cardio so i can handle the nervousness.

We would hope that participants will respect the process, but we can tell you that we have asked the captains to keep things quiet. I will say this publicly, if things get out, we will find different captains and different participants.

Congrats wade, JT and Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Team Paradise JT! I can't wait to get to know you and experience this awesome event along with you.

Congrats boys, you have a home and will do your teams proud!! I
Like the video announcements!

Love the delivery. You guy's must be stoked. Wade JT Nate congrat's

Nice way to restrain reveal the team members. Love it!

I love the video introductions! Great touch!

Hey captains, Call Me (Maybe). I give my approval to record your half of the convo and post it.

I threw a wish in the well, dont ask me, I'll never tell.....

Great videos guys. I announce One-T is on Team Hackers!! Congrats Jarret

We would hope that participants will respect the process, but we can tell you that we have asked the captains to keep things quiet. I will say this publicly, if things get out, we will find different captains and different participants.

i was just joking FYI.... i like the suspense, things are already very different in a good way from last year.

What a cool way of announcing team members. Congrats on your teams Wade, JT, and Nate.

i was just joking FYI.... i like the suspense, things are already very different in a good way from last year.

I know you were Buck. Just wanted to put it out there for everybody, because we do know how quickly things spiral through PM, texts and phone calls.

Congrats dudes! Glad to see what teams you'll be on!

I know you were Buck. Just wanted to put it out there for everybody, because we do know how quickly things spiral through PM, texts and phone calls.

just checking. i think its awesome how excited i still get with each announcement.... i think this week is gonna be a great one!

Why would I need a new one?

I'm not on your team....yet....

Truth be told, I'll be happy to be on anyone's team, I just hope I'm not in the last announcement!

Congrats everyone! This is pretty sweet.

Congrats to Nate, JT, and Wade on your first round draft selections. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back