I actually would buy one of these. My only issue is that around here Yeti is like a "redneck status symbol". People wearing Yeti hats, Yeti shirts, putting Yeti stickers on their trucks. People buying their significant other a Yeti cooler for Christmas/Anniversary/Birthday. It's to the point that people look at you funny when they're talking about all of their Yeti products and you tell them you don't own anything from them. Kind of like you're an outcast or just plain stupid. I just can't convince myself to join the crowd.

Edit: "around here" was referring to my geographical area, not THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on, it's not that bad
61915691.jpg

I just bought a yeti cooler and a cap. Best coolers on the market. I'm no where close to be a redneck.

Their coolers are insanely good from the few people who I know who own them. On fishing trips they're top notch, and I have a funny feeling that's where most of yours will be used.

I just bought a yeti cooler and a cap. Best coolers on the market. I'm no where close to be a redneck.

wait you aren't a redneck?

Their coolers are insanely good from the few people who I know who own them. On fishing trips they're top notch, and I have a funny feeling that's where most of yours will be used.
That and my food tent and the farmers markets on sundays. Sunday Munch!

Not the same. Around here (Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama) it seems as if people gauge their redneck cred based on their ownership of Yeti products. Not saying that everybody who owns one, everywhere, is. But around here, it's just a thing.

Got an opportunity to order some at a discount, after reading this thread I am glad I took it. Can't wait to get them.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now. Playing in 95* heat in NC with adding water at every chance my ice barely melted. IDK how they do it but it is completely worth it. Also suggest the colster if you are looking for a good koozie.

Loving mine here in redneckville. It actually moved us up three spots in the weekly rankings, so we have that going for us.

:alien:

Can't believe that Amazon doesn't have the 30oz available for Prime and same day or next day shipping. Only the 20oz'ers.
I think I saw "back in stock August 4" when I looked the other day. Regardless I knew there was no way I'd get it before Savannah, so I HAD to go to the store.

And I'm fine being a redneck. (If you saw how I reacted to a snake on the course Saturday, you'd know I'm NOT).

Went to two Dick's on lunch break and not a single 30oz.

Loving mine here in redneckville. It actually moved us up three spots in the weekly rankings, so we have that going for us.

:alien:

Congrats. Now all you need is a Yeti Cope can holder. Keeps your dip moist for up to 5 years.

Congrats. Now all you need is a Yeti Cope can holder. Keeps your dip moist for up to 5 years.

That's what all of us dumb rednecks do after all.

That's what all of us dumb rednecks do after all.

You do realize that my comments weren't calling everybody who has these a dumb redneck, right? I merely said that people around where I live, the ones that go out of their way to make it a point to show everyone and boast to everyone that they're "true rednecks", seem to have way too much of a hard on for the products. That leaves me soured to the idea of getting one. Completely different concept. If you take that as me calling you a redneck. Well.... I dunno what to say to you. You obviously want to be offended.

If this existed I would be all over it.

You do realize that my comments weren't calling everybody who has these a dumb redneck, right? I merely said that people around where I live, the ones that go out of their way to make it a point to show everyone and boast to everyone that they're "true rednecks", seem to have way too much of a hard on for the products. That leaves me soured to the idea of getting one. Completely different concept. If you take that as me calling you a redneck. Well.... I dunno what to say to you. You obviously want to be offended.

Well, then saying that someone needs a Yeti Cope can holder definitely helped make that insinuation.

You all gotta get outside for a minute. You're arguing in a cup thread on a golf website.

Well, then saying that someone needs a Yeti Cope can holder definitely helped make that insinuation.

No. It was merely banter. When Jman made his first comment, I thought that he was just being friendly and joking around. Then he responded again and made it more apparent that he was upset.

You all gotta get outside for a minute. You're arguing in a cup thread on a golf website.

you conquered the internet today

How the hell could I be upset with a giant Yeti full of diet root beer fantasticness?

I want the can coozie thing now.

I wonder if you could do a root beer float in there and have the ice cream stay solid longer?

I hate root beer but that's a hell of an idea!

I wonder if you could do a root beer float in there and have the ice cream stay solid longer?

Why in the heck didn't I think of that sooner???

I'm doing it this weekend in my 30oz'r and report back the awesomeness that ensues... I can only imagine what happens when that thing lasts all day long

Funny enough, thats actually mentioned on the label that came on mine.

Needs to happen, for testing.

How the hell could I be upset with a giant Yeti full of diet root beer fantasticness?

I want the can coozie thing now.

I bought the colster, their koozie, a few weeks ago.....was at the beach, sat my beer down was in the water for over an hour came back and my beer was still ice cold!

I use the tumbler everyday....I drive a lot for work and I will get to a site, leave my drink in the truck...come out 2 hours later and it's still cold and has ice....and that's in 100* temperatures.

Back