The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what makes decisions easier?
Sushi. From Kumo.
Served with a side of rum.
And on the side of the rum. Another rum.
And on the side of the sushi. More sushi.

Hmm that sounds like a lot of rum...and fish

I've seen this referenced a couple times here... What is it

There are millions of definitions as it pertains to business and life, but in this instance it was that you can never please everybody, so work hard to please as many as possible. The law of percentages will kick in.

There are millions of definitions as it pertains to business and life, but in this instance it was that you can never please everybody, so work hard to please as many as possible. The law of percentages will kick in.
Got it....Tks

You know what makes decisions easier?
Sushi. From Kumo.
Served with a side of rum.
And on the side of the rum. Another rum.
And on the side of the sushi. More sushi.
It always does.

I love Kumo.
And Rum.
And then more Kumo Sushi.
Followed by more Rum.

Sounds about right...when it was introduced to me it was in a non family forum kind of way

Hmm that sounds like a lot of rum...and fish
I'm sure there is no order of preference either MD.... Just as long as its a good good at the end

Last time MikeDean had a lot of fish/prime rib and a lot of rum, great things happened.
Although for him, they were less great.

Last time MikeDean had a lot of fish/prime rib and a lot of rum, great things happened.

I hear some unchewed meat made its way back up and almost onto the tour van. I think he was just trying to get pepto bismal to be a sponsor on THP.

Still an epic weekend...#thpsoldier

Had one of my soldiers threaten to kill me today. Couldn't do it to my face or try to talk to me to work things out. Nope... Instead he goes to behavioral health and tells them that he wants to kill me.

Of course I know he doesn't really want to. Just a good way for him to get out of deployment. Well played, soldier. Well played.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Not unlike some of the conversations I had teaching high School in Urban Cleveland. Except the kids probably weren't kidding. Hang in there Man!

I hear some unchewed meat made its way back up and almost onto the tour van. I think he was just trying to get pepto bismal to be a sponsor on THP.

Haha, I don't know why but that made me think of the Alka-Seltzer commercial, "plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is."

This has HHJJ written all over it! Duncans Glazed Doughnut Sandwich:

Funny, I was thinking this has CABG* written all over it

*That's "Coronary Artery Bypass Graft" for the non-surgery folk. This should come with a coupon for angioplasty.

LMAO. YackMaster441.
Haha, I don't know why but that made me think of the Alka-Seltzer commercial, "plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is."
At least you didnt walk through it while putting your golf bag back in the car.

Twice...

Hmm thought I was covered by the non diaclosure agreement 4 the weekend...guess not

Has anyone followed the lady, Diana Nyad, who has been trying to swim from Cuba to Florida? She is 64 years old and she just completed the swim, this was her 5th attempt and she finally did it. That's just crazy to me. Congrats to her! Last time she had to stop, I believe, because she was stung too many times by jelly fish and went into shock.

Reminds me of a line from Finding Nemo: "Taking on the Jellies! You have serious thrill issues, Dude!"

Actually, what this points out is - Women are tougher than men, especially as they both get older.

Nah, he was kind enough to face the other direction.

LMAO. YackMaster441.

At least you didnt walk through it while putting your golf bag back in the car.

Twice...

Could be worse, you walked in it twice (new Nike Air Prime Rib), but he flushed the innards like 5 times.

Not unlike some of the conversations I had teaching high School in Urban Cleveland. Except the kids probably weren't kidding. Hang in there Man!

I'm not worried about it. The guy is just looking for a way to weasel out of having to deploy. Apparently being "crazy" is a good way to do that. He's been nothing but problems since day one. He was just asking me over the weekend if a mental diagnosis would make him non deployable, and then this.

This is one of the reasons why I don't feel people should really feel obligated to thank us soldiers all that much for defending this and fighting for that. They have no idea that a good portion of "soldiers " are real free loaders, and the rest of us are just dang near certifiable.

For the rest of my military brothers in here, you may not agree 100% with what I say, but you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks! I getwinded playing ball with my dogs, I can't wrap my head around the fact that she is 64 and just swam from Cuba to Florida. Just incredible!

Looks she could use one of these:

I guess this means that no one (er, I mean me) has any excuse to not exercise. Damn....

The Official Banter Away thread

Just took my Dog the park and on the way home we stopped at jimmy johns.. When I ordered my sandwich at the drive thru the dude fed my dog 2 strips of bacon.. Never had that happen but I thought it was cool of them

What's better than a 16oz prime rib? A 20oz prime rib, that's what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back