#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

We just picked up MillerTime and now heading towards Macon, Ga ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just picked up MillerTime and now heading towards Macon, Ga 

The board is set...the pieces are moving. We come to it at last...the great battle of our time.

rotk0543.jpg

We just picked up MillerTime and now heading towards Macon, Ga ������

Y'all could have stopped by and said hey. :smile:

Safe journey and don't give Barry too much smack talk, after all he is driving.

Really excited for this to kick off! Safe travels everyone.

Using Tapatalk

We just picked up MillerTime and now heading towards Macon, Ga 

Again, while you're playing, I'm taking care of the house business. I'm happy to report our house inspection went extremely well and the buyer left happy.

I'll miss ya! Take them to the woodshed you Old Coot!

Awesome!!!!!

Again, while you're playing, I'm taking care of the house business. I'm happy to report our house inspection went extremely well and the buyer left happy.

I'll miss ya! Take them to the woodshed you Old Coot!

Awwwwww thanks snuggle bunny ?. Woodshed activated from this point forward ⛳️?

We just passed through Warner Robins and thought of Toad and Just Hacking ?

Safe travles fellas! Can't wait to follow along this weekend!

Please bring VC with you
Boarding passes secured, one more meeting with a customer this afternoon and its packing time!

Oh, the new X2 Hot Pro Hybrid I just got yesterday is maybe the best golf club I've ever had. Hit it 5 times yesterday in my 9 hole league and 5 great results. I'm seeing smash factors higher than I normally get with my driver. What a weapon this is going to be at #theKing!

Safe travles fellas! Can't wait to follow along this weekend!

I'm going to move my updates to the travel plan thread ?⛳

Will be a lot of fun for you guys this week and weekend. Florida weather is perfect, both courses should be in great shape, and you guys are going to be in for a heck of a treat.

For those of you who have never played in Florida, well.. Enjoy the rough and fringes :)

I am so getting antsy for this. My one meeting cancelled, so tempted to get out of hear early today. But I will remain until 3pm.

Awwwwww thanks snuggle bunny ?. Woodshed activated from this point forward ⛳️?

We just passed through Warner Robins and thought of Toad and Just Hacking ?

Isn't that sweet. Good luck this weekend OG.

Super jealous of you guys and your weekend coming up. Just know this, I have my paycheck on Team Harry. You guys got this. Hashtag can go back to flying his little helicopter over the awards ceremony when you hand him a proper beatdown.

I am so getting antsy for this. My one meeting cancelled, so tempted to get out of hear early today. But I will remain until 3pm.

Your antsy?!?! I'm ready to follow along.

I remember the contests for #theking just like they were yesterday. 7months later and the event is finally here!!!

#ImWithChad

Bring the crown home!

Hey guys, I've been following along with the fun in here the last few days, especially with guys getting out for practice rounds already. Just know that we are all behind you, win or lose, you guys are in for a blast. This was supposed to take the place of the Morgan Cup, so you know it is going to be incredible. I'd give you all a big smooch if I was there, but I'm not and I don't want any commitments anyways.... :alien:

Good luck this weekend and just know that we will be here following along!

Looks like some fun will be had int he captains suites

Some stuff you guys may have missed from social media.

ere7a3yj.jpg

a6ega6y9.jpg

e8upezud.jpg

Yeah I didnt miss it. That trophy is freaking SICK!!!!

That trophy is SICK

The nerves must be starting to kick in for you guys right about now. Seeing the trophies and everything makes it even more real (if that's possible). I can't wait to see how this goes.

Its also quite large. About a foot and a half tall.

otherwise known as a wardy

but yeah its awesome, cant wait to see it in Harry's office next month

Back