Bag Tag Obsession

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
So JB has his staff bag obsession and lately I have my own little obsession. I am in love with bag tags!

What are your thoughts on bag tags? Here is a pick of some that I really like.

1152873903_7Hv3Z-L.jpg

That Pebble Beach tag is awesome! I like bag tags too, in fact I've still got my PGA National little piece of plastic on my bag from the last outing, I'm sure it'll be there when I return in May too.

My Father used to collect them religiously. He had a big staff bag at his home course and whenever he went somewhere new he'ld always make sure to buy or get a bag tag to display proudly on his bag.

• Admin
The pebble beach one is my favorite too. I just love the way it looks.

That Pebble Beach tag is awesome! I like bag tags too, in fact I've still got my PGA National little piece of plastic on my bag from the last outing, I'm sure it'll be there when I return in May too.

Thats a cool thing to collect. My vote is for Pebble Beach too. Love that place.

I love to collect them and to display one or two at a time. Adds too much weight to have several or more on a carry bag.

Really nice GG!! Yeah, the Pebble one is awesome! I like the Cog Hill one too. Nice and simple.

Wow. I read the title of the thread way too fast. To many guys, a bag tag is something completely different. I was curious as to why golfergal was starting a thread on them.

On a different note, I only have one tag for my golf bag. It is from The Bull at Pinehurts Farms. Challenging course, cool looking tag.

I like the Winged Foot one. If I played on some real top flight courses I would collect them. I have mine from PGA National still

Great collection GG! I love the one I have from PGA National. It get's alot of attention at the local course or other courses I travel to.

Do you only collect them from places you have visited or based more on the design?

Well I am your typical girl so a lot of times I just pick things based on how they look. But it is more exciting if it's from a place I have visited or often times I have a friend get me one from a course they have visited.

Do you only collect them from places you have visited or based more on the design?

Not for me. Make too much noise clanking around on bag. Saving them and placing them in shadow box or in a frame is a neat idea to show them off.

I collect pencils from courses I've played. I stopped with logo balls & ball markers few years back.

Nice collection.

I have one bag tag. It says "PGA National".

Nice looking collection with just what you have displayed here, I don't collect them although I have quite a few. I do however get a scorecard from every new course I play. I also keep yardage books from the courses that have them. I have quite a few, but have never played one of the real highly ranked courses.

GG...I love that collection. while I don't collect bagtags...I do collect golf pencils.

I love to see golf collections of all kinds.

I am partial to the Pebble Beach one but that may be because I have it on my bag currently.

Great collection GG. I love bag tags too and am trying to collect as many as possible. When I get back to work I will take some pics and post.

I still have a bag tag from a pretty big Scramble by the Electric League of Arizona I was in on one of my trips to Phoenix. I think it was 1994.

I have to admit....I am kind of a bag tag ho.
I only get tags from courses I have played.

Right now I have 8 or 10 tags on my bag with another 4 or 5 in the house.
The one I am most proud of is of course my Pebble Beach tag that I got when my lovely wife took me there for my 50th birthday.

Those are sweet! Pebble Beach and Winged Foot are my favorite. I don't have any bag tags. Just something else to carry around. I would love to have one with my name on it though.

nice collection GG! i collect them as well, but most of them are in uncle daddy's basement. the only ones i have on my bag now are from PGA National and Ballybunion (it's my pride and joy of bag tags).

yours are gorgeous though.

I'd love to see a PGA bag tag that wasn't plastic... though I don't remember seeing any in the clubhouse.
Anyone else find one?

I like them. Great item's to collect, a little more substantial than my scorecards. How much do these cost, and does one have to be a member to get them?

Back