Hello from Colorado

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
I'm Ron, just started playing a few months ago and I'm hooked.
Anyone else from Co. here?

Welcome to THP Ron!!

Welcome to THP Ron and glad to have another from Colorado on here. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!!!

Wow, thanks for all the welcomes

I'm Ron, just started playing a few months ago and I'm hooked.
Anyone else from Co. here?

Hey Ron. Welcome to THP. I lived in the Springs for a few years on my way to Chicago. Loved the scenery and the proximity to some of the best skiing in the world.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP, Ron!

Hi Ron,

I'm here in Colorado. Work by day in Lakewood and live in Dacono. Where abouts are you?

Yeah that was dumb, coulda read your profile first. Thornton isn't far at all from Dacono! You play much at Riverdale, Thorncreek, Saddleback, Colorado National (formely Vista Ridge)? Those are some great courses up very close to you!

I'm thinking of joining the mens league at Saddleback myself next summer. Should be a pretty good time.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to thp!

Yeah that was dumb, coulda read your profile first. Thornton isn't far at all from Dacono! You play much at Riverdale, Thorncreek, Saddleback, Colorado National (formely Vista Ridge)? Those are some great courses up very close to you!

I'm thinking of joining the mens league at Saddleback myself next summer. Should be a pretty good time.

Hi Spiff,
I play Riverdale, I play alot at Thorncreek and I play at Indian Peaks out in Lafayette. I haven't played Saddleback or Vista Ridge yet.
My brother in law lives in Castle Rock so we play at Red Hawk once in a while too.
We'll have to get together and play.

I love playing Riverdale Dunes. I try to get out there at least 3 or 4 times a year. I know a couple guys who scowl at the sound of Thorncreek but I love that course and drive by it everyday! Saddleback is north of Thornton by about 15-20 mins max on Colorado Boulevard. GREAT course! I don't play much golf on the south side of town conistently with the exception of Castle Pines North. A buddy of mine has a company tourney there every year that I jump on. I've not had a chance to play Red Hawk but I hear lots of great things! Indian Peaks is a nice course too, though I've only played it once. Vista Ridge/Colorado National is a fun course too, challenging but fun.

We should have a Colorado THP get together this spring!

Welcome! Im not from Colorado, but I here its nice!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome!

Back