What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is unsure, I'll probably fit it with a Fit Adapter and go from there. Got it dirt cheap, never though the bid would hold...ever.

So I win the no equipment buys til after outing bet don't I?

So I win the no equipment buys til after outing bet don't I?

I never said outing, ever. I said March, so you still won. Congrats you win nothing at all, must feel like a champ! Hehe

Juan is unsure, I'll probably fit it with a Fit Adapter and go from there. Got it dirt cheap, never though the bid would hold...ever.
Nice dude. Now I am going to search for a Kusala White to put in my CG Black...

Nice dude. Now I am going to search for a Kusala White to put in my CG Black...

I really just want to try all kinds of different setups to broaden my horizons right now. Its always good to continue learning, I love it.

I never said outing, ever. I said March, so you still won. Congrats you win nothing at all, must feel like a champ! Hehe

I'm sure it wss outing which is why I was confident....the satisfaction of being right is good enough for now lol

odyssey white hot pro #7 and taylormade rbz st 2 hybrid #3.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm sure it wss outing which is why I was confident....the satisfaction of being right is good enough for now lol

Nope, I'd be a lunatic to say outing. I love golf equipment and putting it through its paces far too much for that. At least its only driver shafts, not actual clubs.

Apparently I won an Indigo 56S overnight, oops. Can't believe I wasn't outbid at that price.

Very nice dude!

today, i added 4 new cap to my collection.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow! Even better. I just went by the recent sells on ebay but I guess it wasnt updated yet!

Yeah, I was looking as well just now. Compared to recent sales its a steal, I guess I'm happy I accidentally won! HA!

Im the only bidder? lol

Are you guys going after X flex?

Most people wait until the end to bid. War's eBay watch list is HUGE.

You guys talk up SeeMore so much I have been trolling eBay and other sites to find a deal. Found a perfect matched PTM3 on another site for and bought a SuperStroke 3.0 to throw on it.

Congrats dude, MP-64's are truly stunning irons. Which shafts did you go with?

Thanks Canadan. Oh... picking the shafts was the hardest part. I went with DG S300s. But Project X 6.0 and KBS Tour 90 were very close.

Thanks Canadan. Oh... picking the shafts was the hardest part. I went with DG S300s. But Project X 6.0 and KBS Tour 90 were very close.
Congrats on the buy...I cant believe these were in the same sentence together as they are completely different. What made you choose the S300?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back