Holiday Cheer Day 2 - Bridgestone Golf Cart Bag

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The THP 12 19 Days of Holiday Cheer has officially begun. We have reached day 2 and we have another amazing prize to give away. The winner of day 2 will get a brand new Cart Bag from Bridgestone Golf!

BSGCartbag-146x300.jpg

Good luck everybody and we will make the announcement at 8pm EST in this thread. The 1st post (here) will be updated with the winners name.

EDIT:

And the winner is:

Bob N. Aka Maddog

Last edited:
hot stuff!

bridgestone, stepping it up! great looking bag. serious golfers need not apply, ha!

I don't think I'm good enough to game that! Lol

Very sharp bag bridgestone!

That is one sweet bag! I see some of Blue's balls on it!

Sweet bag! Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for another great prize!

woot woot woot! Can't wait. Thanks again to Bridgestone and THP!

This is another INCREDIBLE prize. Wow, just look at that thing.

love it. Can't wait for this one. THP and Bridgestone rock!

woot woot woot! Can't wait. Thanks again to Bridgestone and THP!

See what I'm saying about this prize being incredible? Duey is saying woot-woot.

Only 23 hours and 39 minutes left... This is exciting!!!

This is a nice looking bag!! Looking forward to tomorrow :clapp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I'm good enough to game that! Lol

I KNOW I don't game enough to run with that bag, but I sure wouldn't mind looking silly toting it! What a beaut. Thanks to THP for a great contest, and Bridgestone for the awesome support. Good luck everyone.

Wasting no time I see?!? :D This is an awesome looking bag! Someone will be VERY happy!! Good luck everyone!!

wow......that bag looks marvelous actually.

Another awesome giveaway... and my chances of winning increase dramatically with each attempt!!

Good luck to everyone!!

That is one killer golf bag. Good luck everyone!

Just stop right there. You just got 120 golf balls, don't you think that's enough?

Just kidding! :D I don't actually want to win this because I always walk, so good luck. Just stay away from the 2.0s :D

Just stop right there. You just got 120 golf balls, don't you think that's enough?

Just kidding! :D I don't actually want to win this because I always walk, so good luck. Just stay away from the 2.0s :D

Hey I can still love on an really cool golf bag man!!

See what I'm saying about this prize being incredible? Duey is saying woot-woot.

Got my hand in the air too!

Bridgestone is stepping it up!. Thanks THP for the chance to win all this really awsome stuff!

That is one good looking bag.

Hot damn I love this forum.

Back