Nike Method Core Weighted Putters

never a fan of Nike putters, but i enjoy the look of that blade model.

I like the mallet style, I love a good mallet putter, that's for sure.

Loving the look of that mallet. I've rolled the method insert putters and really enjoyed the feel...a bit hot of the face but nice nontheless

they could have made that mallet a lot better looking

Is the mallet available in CS?

Really digging the blade out of these two.

I love that first putter. Not too sold on the mallet

The mallet to me is a huge upgrade, I love the look of it. And the price is pretty amazing!

The last couple of lines I've rolled I liked. I'm betting these will feel even better. Would like to see other designs.

These look pretty cool and caught my interest quickly, I have a Drone right now and am looking for something a bit more traditional like this.

The mallet is a great looking stick !

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Here are all the details of the new line.

http://bit.ly/TYpmIt

METHODCOREMC01WSLDRCMYKJPG-L.jpg

This won't be a popular opinion, but that's got an real "Scotty" look to the bottom.. I guess arguably most with weights would though, considering how many of their putters have that.

And this one looks an awful lot like the Odyssey DART without the target line..

This won't be a popular opinion, but that's got an real "Scotty" look to the bottom.. I guess arguably most with weights would though, considering how many of their putters have that.

And this one looks an awful lot like the Odyssey DART without the target line..

First thing I thought of when I saw the blade with the weights was that it looked like a Scotty.

First thing I thought of when I saw the blade with the weights was that it looked like a Scotty.

It might be a mix of the colours, the white background lines, and the weights.. I'm sure it had an entirely different feel and look on the top line, it just popped into my head immediately.

I like this. Not necessarily a shape that suits my eye personally but bringing an adjustable weight putter into the line is a nice evolution.

I wonder why they chose not to use the "midnight" finish on these?

I prefer the mallet version, might have to give it a roll or two.

Might have to take a look at that mallet, the blade looks really good too. Would take a lot to oust the gamer though.

Very sleek looking. I'm liking the flare neck blade and the option to adjust weight.

I like it, and it seems like a steal at this price point. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the line.

Looks like Carl Petterson is rolling a similar NEW mallet long putter in Malaysia now

p1-Carl-putter.jpg

0.jpg

Went in to Golf Galaxy today and to my surprise they had a few of these already in store. Here's a few in hand pics!
These are 2 of 3 models they had. The 3rd model was the 1st putter pictured in this thread. No mallet to be found...yet!

20121026_134753.jpg
20121026_134744.jpg

20121026_134733.jpg
20121026_134726.jpg

20121026_134606.jpg
20121026_134539.jpg

20121026_134500.jpg
20121026_134456.jpg

20121026_134529.jpg

Can't say that I am bowled over. That mallet is kind of hideous. When are they going to update the original Methods or is that line dead?

I'm liking that mc02

Very nice looking Putter line. I still Love the feel and sound of my Drone.

Back