What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play the MG c4 tour and I'm telling you its a great ball. Yeah its got no name but its long off tee and its great into the greens. I've loved the pro vlx but this is actually a slightly better ball as i think its a tad longer but so good with approaches and pitches.

Go get you some!!

I played a Maxfli C3 Gold. I found a box of these at my local Dick's. They are several years old and I payed less that $10 for them. I believe they are rebranded TM TP Reds, the first run of them....I love this ball. I am looking forward to Sat. to use them again.

I played a Maxfli C3 Gold. I found a box of these at my local Dick's. They are several years old and I payed less that $10 for them. I believe they are rebranded TM TP Reds, the first run of them....I love this ball. I am looking forward to Sat. to use them again.

i love those as well....i bought some at dicks for 9.99 a dz...i'm almost out of them....are any of the newer maxfli balls rebadged c3 golds by chance?

Bridgestone e6+
Shot the best score I've ever done. It sounds wonky but I shot 9 stroke better than I've ever done (94 was my best, today I shot 85)...The ball stayed straight most of the time, rolled just ok but I was content, and was catching on the green very nicely.

I gamed a taylormade burner tour yesterday. I played the previous burner tour and didn't like it. I really liked the 2011 burner tour. All my irons were a little short yesterday. The course was still wet in some areas so everything came up short. This burner tour felt good off the driver and irons from the tee. I liked how they felt on the greens they rolled really good. I'm glad I picked up a couple dozen of them. As soon as it dries up here I hope these will really shine. I was really surprised how soft they were for a 2 piece ball.

I played with the MG C4 Tour. Greatest secret out there. Wish JB would get these into testing....wink wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Srixon Z Star XV. Played one ball for 27 holes. The durability is extremely good. I couldn't tell a lot about distance as it was pretty wet and cold outside but it performed well around the green and on approach shots.

Played my TM TP Black, love that ball, only took 1 sleeve, so those were gone on the front 9, played the Burner TP on the back 9, like that as well

played 2 balls head to head the bridgestone b330 rx and the srixon trispeed.
prefurred the trispeed and will game it for a few rounds to see how it goes

Played the new yellow e6 with the double dimple design in a charity 4 man scramble tournament this morning. It was very windy and windy with temps in the upper 40s. Hit more fairways than usual and the ball was really easy to find. Lost two today in water though.

Had a go with a Vapor speed that I found last time. Not the greatest ball ever but it performs pretty well, espcially for the cost. It has a harder cover, which I like, and performs very good around the green. It's no 330RX but it's also about half the cost. Excellent ball for the price IMO.

I used the Pro V1x today, why? It was the first day of our Club Senior Championship and the extra distance comes in handy. It gets beat up pretty bad with the wedges but this tournament is important to me.

e6. Same ball I've played all season. Worked the same way as always.

Tour i(z). First time I've used it for a full round. I thought distance was fine with it. I didn't have much luck holding the greens on certain shots, but I'm not thinking that was the balls fault. Used the same ball for 9 holes. It's not as durable as the Diablo HX Tour, but it's a solid ball.

I've played two balls...for most of the round I played the TM Penta, which is an amazing ball. I also played the Bridgestone E-6 which is an amazing ball off the tee. I also played one hole with a Callaway Diablo.

I play the Bridgestone B330 RX and love it but had my worse round of the year today (88) in very wet conditions. Great ball though. Best I have ever played.

I played the taylormade penta TP the other day and i fell in love. i can hit it consistently and it stops better than my pro v's on the green. Also, i was able to hit it farther with my driver and irons. An overall great ball!

I play the Bridgestone B330 RX and love it but had my worse round of the year today (88) in very wet conditions. Great ball though. Best I have ever played.

seems to be a popular ball around here, Might have to pick up a few to try them out

Today I played the new e5 ball and came away VERY impressed! Long off the tee, nice feeling off the irons, and more than enough spin from 100 yards and in. For the price I don't think there is a better ball on the market.

Penta TP. Played it for the past two rounds, the jury's still out. I love it in every aspect save for off the tee with driver. Launches a little high. In windy conditions, despite the LDP effect that I love so much in the TP Red LDP, the ball is affected a bit more than I'm used to. Not into the wind. Into the wind the ball responds great. But with side winds, much more affect with the Penta than the Red.

I'll continue to test it extensively but it needs to improve off the tee for me.

I played the Callaway Diablo Tour, for a second round and I am really starting to like this ball. I don't think it will replace the Bridgstone B330RX but it is a good ball for my game and it is a bit cheaper than the Bridgestone.

Played the ProV1x today. I usually play the ProV1 or Penta. Didn't see much difference honestly.

The last 2 rounds I have been playing the Bridgestone B3300RX-S. So far I really like it.

Zstar white, love this ball, i also play the yellow version. Not sure if its me or the ball or what but im 1 club longer this year with the zstar

played the Penta...
Picked up distance and major spin around the greens over the E5...

Gonna keep playing it until the honeymoon ends in divorce....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back