Swing Thoughts - Forum Testing Review

I like so many of them lol. I think if I had to go one it would be focus. That would cover putting and full swing

Great reviews guys and I am going to have to get me one of these with TEMPO on it. I am really struggling with my that issue right now so we wil see what happens.

I think it speaks volumes for a product, when less than a week into forum testing, others are buying them and posting thoughts.

I'd recommend it for anyone out there, especially those of you with too many thoughts on the brain during your swing. Buy a couple with different Swing Thoughts.

I like the feedback TC.

Bummed I haven't gotten a chance to hit anything since these came. I'll possibly be going to the range tomorrow, then a definite full round coming up on Friday (at a course I never played with people I've never played with - should be a good test).
Can't wait to try them out.

It didn't really help me out today. Lost 5 balls on the way to a very sloppy 48. I went out and played 9 in soggy conditions. I think, however, I will reserve judgement for a few more rounds. I found myself forgetting to look down at the bracelet. This is probably attributable to me being in a wee bit of a hurry. The shots that I did remember to look at it wen't pretty well. I think it is gonna work absolute wonders for my short game. I made a lot of good chips and putts, all after thinking "Tempo."

Went to the range, sorry no pics, and found the "swing smooth" to be a big help. It really kept me focused and didn't let my mind wander. I moved it around a bit and used the orange and white one. I think the best combo I found was the orange one on my right hand as I'm a righty! The white color just blended too much with my glove on either hand, maybe I should switch to a black glove! But the orange really seemed to stand out for me. Thank goodness they were kind enough to send the extra as I ordered the white one. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of the wear and tear, it has stood up very well, haven't noticed any wear almost at all. Hoping to get out for a round in the next couple days and give it a try on all types of shots. I really see it helping with my short game as that's when I have a tendency to get a bit jittery with my swings and need to remember "SMOOTH!"
After I got home it made me think of this game for Nintendo Wii:
Foto+WarioWare:+Smooth+Moves.jpg

Interesting concept, simple but interesting. Will wait and see what you guys post about these things.

Side note: has anyone purchased, or know someone that has purchased, those energy bands that claim to give you better balance by wearing them? Hoax? Real?

Placebo effect, nothing more.

Interesting concept, simple but interesting. Will wait and see what you guys post about these things.

Side note: has anyone purchased, or know someone that has purchased, those energy bands that claim to give you better balance by wearing them? Hoax? Real?

I dont want anyone to think I am sleeping on my reviewing duties. I still havent received my bands. JB is workin on it with Swing Thought.

Tap tap taparoo

Where is the shipping origin? Just trying to estimate the time it should have taken to ship.

Hey DR - Sorry to hear that you have not received yours yet. JB must have pulled some string because I got home from work today with a FedEx envelope sitting on the porch. Inside was a single Large Orange Swing Smooth bracelet. It was shipped from Greenville, SC if that helps with your estimation.

I have to throw out props to JB and Swing Thought since my email was not received and thought that I had missed out on this review. The wife has the camera with her so I will try to get some pics up this weekend but by now everyone has seen this same band. So anyway, initial thoughts for me is that it seems like a very nice piece with alot of elasticity the orange will stand out great against a white golf glove. I have tried it on both wrists and I think I will have to wear it on my glove hand (Right hand as I am left handed) because the large is too tight on my left wrist. Without being able to get to a range tonight it does not seem like it will be effected by the glove at all but more to come on that after a few rounds. The white print stands out so will be easy to read as a reminder. I went with the swing smooth becuase I do not hit the ball very far and I always try to hit each club 100% and hopefully this will get me back down to around 80-85% and help with accuarcy. I have had it on for a few hours now and seems to have sweat build up underneath it. The house is right around 68* with the ACs on so I expect it to get worse when outside on the course, will give you an update on this later also. I guess thats all I have for now. I can't wait to put this to use and see if it actually works for me.

Thanks again THP and Swing Thought.

I dont want anyone to think I am sleeping on my reviewing duties. I still havent received my bands. JB is workin on it with Swing Thought.

Tap tap taparoo

If things don't get sorted out, I have a couple that I could send you. What size did you order?

If things don't get sorted out, I have a couple that I could send you. What size did you order?

Thanks for the offer. I have faith that JB will come through. Dont want to tie the thread up with woe is me just wanted to make sure everyone knew I was not just skipping out on reviewing it.

Tap tap taparoo

Just read on twitter that these will be sold at golfsmith.

--
tapatalk

Just finished reading through this thread. It looks like things are going well with these bands. Yet another thing I'm going to have to look at purchasing. Great feedback so far everyone!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

This thread has me intrigued, gonna have to pick one of these up

I now tap while I talk

I have another practice session lined up today, I'll report back some more feelings after. Thanks for all of the kind words everyone, I think they are great bands.

More rain today so I doubt I'm going to get to the course, I have to work this weekend but I'm going to try to sneak out at least one of the days and get a full round in with the Swing Thought. I have been wearing it at work the last 2 days and it shows no sign of wear and is very comfortable I hardly even notice I'm wearing it other then the bright orange and white.

I have to admit that the first day I saw the sign-ups for the Swing Thought bands, I went to the practice range and really played well.

Even without a visual reminder, I just thought "Alignment" to myself and was able to shoot my lowest score in the little short game drill I play.

Deciding which color to get - Alignment only comes in pink or white.

I'd go with white buddy.

I'm not the biggest fan of pink myself, plus I think a color that bright could be distracting.

I wore my TEMPO bracelet today. I love it! It really does keep my thought process simple and it's effective.

Finally got out to the course with one of these things! Played 18 at a course I've never played, and with people I've never played with. Good test for the bracelet to see if can keep negative thoughts away, as I'm usually pretty concerned about embarrassing myself in front of new people. I wore the red "Visualize."

I'll tell you, I'm quite a big skeptic when it comes to things like this. I think those "magnetic"/"positive/negative ion" or whatever bracelets and necklaces are ridiculous. That being said, these Swing Thought bracelets are totally different. The thing worked like a charm. It's nothing special, mind you. If you have a good memory and can somehow force a way of thinking into your pre-shot routine, you probably don't need this, but my thoughts when standing over the ball are usually all over the place. The bracelet succeeded very well in replacing all of those thoughts with just one simple word, and I did hit lots of shots better because of that.

Another thing- I initially ordered a white "Tempo," but JB informed me that they were backordered and that the company would be sending out two different ones instead. The ones that came were red and blue. Boy, am I glad I ended up with the brighter colors. I felt like I might just totally forget the thing is on my wrist, but when you look down you can't miss that bright red staring back at you. I'd definitely recommend going with the bolder colors.

Just read on twitter that these will be sold at golfsmith.

--
tapatalk

Awesome. I will pick one up first time I see them in the store

Back