Forum Testing - Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vision Golf Balls! I'm really excited when a new ball manufacturer comes in to the market as they need to do something special to differentiate themselves from the crowds!

Looking forward to hearing testing results when you get round to it!

Vision golf, should be interesting to hear the reviewa

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

A new company, very interesting. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on these when the tester's are selected and receive there balls

This one is very intriguing.
New company for the most part.
Evolving product
And the kicker...Your feedback will help mold the ball into what it will be.

Nice, Vision Golf. They have been around a few years, its nice to see that they are trying to expand their fan base. I can't wait to read the feedback on their golf balls!

Evolving product

The final point makes this testing even more important imho.

Can't wait to see who is selected to help mold these new balls :D

Evolving product

Cant wait to hear some reviews on this, i remember talking about this ball about a month ago and it had some peoples interest

Evolving product

You find the small companies who are willing to listen to customers will likely go much better. Can't wait to get home and read the rest of the newsletter. Tapa and driving not good

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Are vision golf a subsidiary of a larger company? DO they just make balls or have they been doing other stuff previously?

I would look myself but website blocked at work currently.

Very interested in how this pans out.

So awesome that another new company is letting the THP community test out their gear. Thanks Vision Golf and THP! Can't wait to see who is picked.

Thanks to THP and Vision Golf for the opportunity for some of our forum members to be able to test their product and help shape it!

Vision! Outstanding, I have been wanting to try their golf balls for a very long time.

Very interesting. I have to admit I didn't know of this company. I do see that they have yellow balls which is my new favorite color. Thank you Vision Golf for giving some lucky THP'ers this great opportunity.

Sweet! I stumbled across the Vision website once and wondered about this company. Great opportunity, thanks Vision.

I have to admit I haven't heard of this company either, but I'm excited to see whose chosen and thank them and THP for this opprotunity.

I have not heard of this company ,but the yellow balls look great in the photos and it would be interesting to see how they stack up against the yellow Srixon Trispeed Tour and Bridgestone B330-RX yellow that I play now.

Never heard of Vision but I have now. I clicked over to their site and read around a bit. Curious to see how their balls stack up. I noticed they have a "test pilot" program where you can be a part of future ball testing and whatnot. Very cool.

Those golf balls look pretty cool :)
I like the large numbers, seems like a logical idea!
I look forward to hearing who is part of the group and to hearing feedback! :D

This is very intriguing to me. I love smaller companies getting in to the mix. I am super excited to see who is selected to test these balls.

Tap tap taparoo

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to say thanks for all the interest in this project and a special shout out to JB and
the THP team for their kind support, I hope it is the start of something special,
Cheers,
Wayne (Boz)

I am looking forward to the reviews on this ball and I hope my name is on the list to put my prospective in!

I'm really intrigued with these balls. I like the big numbers and the UV charged yellow balls a lot. I think I would use that big circled number as my bullseye target to the inside path when I tee up the ball and hit my driver.

Very interesting. I have to admit I didn't know of this company. I do see that they have yellow balls which is my new favorite color. Thank you Vision Golf for giving some lucky THP'ers this great opportunity.

+1 on what you are saying Cl, I didn't know about Vision Golf either and my eyes immediately gravitated to the yellow ball in the newsletter picture. I too thank Vision Golf and THP for giving this testing opportunity to some luck THPers, and look forward to reading the reviews and comments.

Just finished looking over the Vision Golf Website, this is going to be a good round of testing. The ball looks unique I want to see or hear how it performs. Can't wait to hear who is getting picked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to say thanks for all the interest in this project and a special shout out to JB and
the THP team for their kind support, I hope it is the start of something special,
Cheers,
Wayne (Boz)

I look forward to reading the reviews of your bal....That just sounded weird. I look forward to reading the reviews and good luck with your product line. I've been reading your site and I can't wait to see everyone's thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back