The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I recognized the big rock heh. Still my fav mini golf course(s).

That's some quality MC putting practice right there heheh.

Edit: For some reason the picture that Mcook linked me to for the Hackers banner doesn't seem to work for me. Wrong linky address?

Nice video CB, I love that Mrs Coolbreeze is on camera, were you in the background flashing her like she would you? Looks like you had a good time out there buddy.

Nice video CB, I love that Mrs Coolbreeze is on camera, were you in the background flashing her like she would you? Looks like you had a good time out there buddy.

Yep, flashed her real good, but then we got kicked out.

Just getting to check in for the day. Funny stuff, great job TC & CB, Team Hackers rocks. :rockon:

hahahah, awesome vid TC.

Played 18 this morning from the blue tees, 6207. Course played fairly long due to the 2" of rain last night. Played lights out on the front 9 with 2 birds and 2 bogeys for an E. Then the back nine happened...4 putt on one of the par 5's for an 8. This led to some extreme bogeyage and an overall 79. I am happy with shooting a 79, but I was expecting a little more.

5 FiR (meh, all were playable but had a couple in bunkers and some just off the FW)
9 GiR
34 Putts

No more golf today, but tomorrow is the meet up with OEM. I hope to play well and leave the 3 and 4 jacks in VA.

Rough back there buddy but still a respectable score. Looking forward to golf tomorrow. Got the yard done after it finally dried out and half the deck done. But that's ok I'm still golfing tomorrow no matter.

Right on OEM. Definitely looking forward to tomorrow. I don't know how much rain you got up your way, but I hope it isn't cart path only. I am going to leave early so I can get a good range/putting green session in.

Right on OEM. Definitely looking forward to tomorrow. I don't know how much rain you got up your way, but I hope it isn't cart path only. I am going to leave early so I can get a good range/putting green session in.

We got a crap ton of rain. But it was needed. I'll be there early too for range/putting before hand.

I bet CG13 drinks out a sippy cup. I see TC drinking out of one of those huge silver dog bowls that get raised up off the floor a little bit. Like a Saint Bernard. He looks a little slobbery. OEM probably buys a different cup every day, hoping a new cup will finally help him get the liquid in his pie hole. I'm sure AHA only drinks the purest water out of glass. He's that good. Whatever JRod and DD67 drink out of, I'm sure it the same thing. As matter of fact, are they the same person? Honestly, I can't tell the vanilla brothers apart. An AD obviously does his drinking in hiding. Chewbacca? I bet he leans back no matter the vessel he uses.

That's really funny Kevin...DirtyDawg and I though are really concerned about competing against someone of your age down in the hot/humid Florida sun. I mean, should we bring the portable defibrillator, or do you carry one in your bag that we can use on you? I spent a summer up in Wisconsin a few years ago, and us Southerners have a word for the worst of your summer weather...we call it winter.

Well I destroyed today at Mini Golf in the Chewbaka Challenge, Kingsley and Mrs Coolbreeze didn't stand a chance! We did however take a video or two of the Championship bout!

CB - I do have one question for you from your round today. Did you see Jake playing in the pro-am out at the course? That's the kind of facility that they play events the level of the Dakota Tour right?

Ok guys, I guess since I'm going to catch hell if I don't, I've got to start trash talking. Yeah, I may not have the game to back it up, but my sarcasm filter is now off. Of course, I guess I could just be like my Arizonian buddy TMex and just create an alternate personality who does the trash talking for me. I mean seriously, there are drugs and facilities for that kind of thing man.

Nice video TC. I'll piss some excellence, you can take a swig of it after the Morgan Cup is done and I'm holding the big cup.

Hairy Woods - Just because your into some of those weird fetishes with your Perkins waitresses, doesn't mean the rest of us share your passions. :act-up:

That's really funny Kevin...DirtyDawg and I though are really concerned about competing against someone of your age down in the hot/humid Florida sun. I mean, should we bring the portable defibrillator, or do you carry one in your bag that we can use on you? I spent a summer up in Wisconsin a few years ago, and us Southerners have a word for the worst of your summer weather...we call it winter.

CB - I do have one question for you from your round today. Did you see Jake playing in the pro-am out at the course? That's the kind of facility that they play events the level of the Dakota Tour right?

Ok guys, I guess since I'm going to catch hell if I don't, I've got to start trash talking. Yeah, I may not have the game to back it up, but my sarcasm filter is now off. Of course, I guess I could just be like my Arizonian buddy TMex and just create an alternate personality who does the trash talking for me. I mean seriously, there are drugs and facilities for that kind of thing man.

Nope, this course has more trees and a little more trouble than a ND course. Way to get into the trash talking man, its part of the event, to banter with the fellas and get into the spirit of the Morgan Cup. Its like Christmas but with more golf, and too many dudes.

Coolbreeze rofl....were gonna have to work on your Chewie.

So I jumped in here and all I took out of it was "You can pee in ur cup Hairy" hahaha!

Wowo.. Also, I can be persuaded, but my new buddy CG needs some support, along with the great company of TaylorMade.

So I jumped in here and all I took out of it was "You can pee in ur cup Hairy" hahaha!

Wowo.. Also, I can be persuaded, but my new buddy CG needs some support, along with the great company of TaylorMade.

We'd love to have your support Canadan, we have a canadian, and an Ohioian, plus 2 of your fellow testers are pro team Hackers.

Atta boy! Had a lot of fun on the course with ya today. Your swing is a thing of beauty. Watching it was awesome.

Atta boy! Had a lot of fun on the course with ya today. Your swing is a thing of beauty. Watching it was awesome.

you wanna make out with him now or what??

I actually have two hearts. If one acts up, the other kicks in. It's like having a generator in your yard in case of power failures. All us husky Cheeseheads have one. But I'm sure all I'll need is a big foam cup of ice water, a towel to wipe my brow, and a pack of smokes. I'm so cool and collected that the heat shouldn't be a big issue. Plus I have my Bear fan partner. That NFC North partnership is going to be tough to beat.

I'm glad that post brought you out of your shell.

Kevin

Average weather statistics for Orlando.

August
Average high temperature: 91.5
Average low temperature: 73.4
Average precipitation: 6.78
Average humidity (1pm): 60
Record high (1980): 100
Record low (1997): 65

I work 10 hours a day out in this stuff.

August

I posted this kind of thing about a 1,000 pages ago, but the info I had showed the humidity much higher. Like 30 points higher. If the average humidity is only 60, it's going to feel much, much cooler than I thought it would.

I may just bring some Cheeseland weather with me to make it easier on us poor northerners. If I can control the weather when I feel like it. And maybe a jar of our ferocious mosquitoes. If I set them free on Tuesday night, they could probably reproduce enough by Saturday to shut down the the entire Orlando area. That could give me an advantage.

Kevin

August

Do you want a medal for that?

I posted this kind of thing about a 1,000 pages ago, but the info I had showed the humidity much higher. Like 30 points higher. If the average humidity is only 60, it's going to feel much, much cooler than I thought it would.

I may just bring some Cheeseland weather with me to make it easier on us poor northerners. If I can control the weather when I feel like it. And maybe a jar of our ferocious mosquitoes. If I set them free on Tuesday night, they could probably reproduce enough by Saturday to shut down the the entire Orlando area. That could give me an advantage.

Kevin

You bring them blood sucking vermin and I will personally toss you, your Styrofoam cup and the stash of cheese bits in your bag in the nearest gator hole.

I'm looking forward to a few days without buzzing in my ears.

--
tapatalk

You bring them blood sucking vermin and I will personally toss you, your Styrofoam cup and the stash of cheese bits in your bag in the nearest gator hole.

--
tapatalk

We have had a hatch here over the last week or so that would blow your mind. It toughens a guy up. They're like pointy proboscis pigeons.

Kevin

Where's my awesome scramble partner Yoccos? We need us some Yoccos. The dude is awesome. In freakin' 3D! He is going to hit me some bombs, and I'm going to show him how to hit that little ball close to the hole.

Boom! Birdie time!

Kevin

I wonder what they would do if the love bugs decide to come out? They don't do squat but they're annoying as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back