Morgan Cup Media Interviews

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you are aware of, The Morgan Cup is just over a month away and with that incredible event, there is a media day that each participant will be involved in. Media day will take place the Friday of the tournament weekend and will involve each player working the same way many of the professionals on tour do for their promotional and sponsor work.

There will be interviews about the event, the course, their equipment, their apparel and everything else one could think of. These players will be put to the test as they will be meeting with their sponsor (Callaway or TaylorMade) before each of their interviews/promos to understand what they are representing. Each player will be "cutting" what will seem like endless amounts of videos and THP, along with Callaway & TaylorMade, will be airing all of their video work post event through social media and the THP home page.

The new interview "area" banner arrived today and GG wanted to showcase it to the participants and those following the action.

Pretty cool, guys. Just gets better and better.

I can't wait for media day. That banner looks great.

Banner looks great. This is one of those things that I don't think anyone playing has had any experience with. This is where all of the practice runs in front of the video camera are going to come in handy. I for one am really excited about this aspect of the event and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

very nice, can't wait to see the interviews.

Awesome! This just keeps getting cooler and cooler.

now that's pretty cool!!!

That's awesome, can't wait to stand in front of the banner in a few weeks!

Awesome banner! Really looking forward to the MC and this just keeps getting better for everyone involved.

That's awesome!

Great looking banner!! Between lights, camera, action and the first tee; I think nerves will be going crazy!

Looks great, well done!

That is great. This event has really been nothing but class, except the trash talking)!

What an amazing experience you MC'ers are going to have. So jealous, but can't wait to see everything.

that banner is sweet!

Wait, there're are going to be interviews? Like on camera? I'm kind of shy.

Kevin

The banner looks awesome. Great job guys. This event is shaping up to be EPIC (and I HAAAATE using that word)!

looking forward to seeing the interviews!

Great looking banner, great job THP, I never know whats coming next.

Wait, there're are going to be interviews? Like on camera? I'm kind of shy.

Kevin

No dogs, fake or otherwise, allowed! hehe

No dogs, fake or otherwise, allowed! hehe

Now even the invisible dog is holding out for more liver treats. Stupid dog unions.

Kevin

This is the part of the event I am really looking forward to. I think we have so many different personalities that will come through in these.

Back