THP Epoch Tees Now in the Store

I've never hit one using an iron. Broken wood tees all the way for par 3's.

Hawk is playing from the tips so far back there aren't any broken tees around for him to use.

You guys are making jealous with your THP tees. Mine aren't here yet and I'm down to my last one from the outing since I"ve given all the other ones away. Stupid Canada post lockout/strike.

Hawk is playing from the tips so far back there aren't any broken tees around for him to use.

Ahh yes, I forgot that he's an internet golfer now. hehehe.

I will pick up a couple broken ones first chance I get in case we come up to a par 3 that's cleaned out,

You guys are making jealous with your THP tees. Mine aren't here yet and I'm down to my last one from the outing since I"ve given all the other ones away. Stupid Canada post lockout/strike.

Canada Post is on strike? Thats hilarious.

Canada Post is on strike? Thats hilarious.

Ya man, first they were on strike and then we locked them out. It really doesn't bother my day to day life in any way other than my THP tees that should be here by now, and my monthly hot list.

Glad you guys like them.

A few THPers have given me a few of these, love the look and man they are solid!

FINALLY got my THP tees today in the mail only a month after ordering them. This had nothing to do with THP, but Canada Post went on strike and only got back to work yesterday after being forced back to work. Good thing I still had some left over from the May outing but seeing a whole bag of THP epoch tees in one place is a sight to behold. Thank you THP for a great looking, great Tee.

just placed my order! cannot wait to try these out

Ya man, first they were on strike and then we locked them out. It really doesn't bother my day to day life in any way other than my THP tees that should be here by now, and my monthly hot list.

I agree - I have maybe 4 left... then again I still had some from the outing in September. I am down to my last 2-3, all my little ones are gone though. They were my favorites!

Are they fully back in stock or is there just the sample pack?

Tap tap taparoo

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Epoch Tees have arrived!!! For now we only have the 3.25" tees available but we have plenty of them and we have 2 choices of packs. You can get a 50 pack with 40 of the 3.25" tees and 10 of the 1.5" tees or you can get a 15 pack with 10 of the 3.25" tees and 5 of the 1.5" tees.

Let me now if you have any questions. I hope you all enjoy the tees!!

are you planning on getting any other sizes? i usually use 2 3/4

Great that they are back in the store, I would order more, but since I ordered 50 and got them a month ago, I still have 49.

If you have never played from this tee... Buy them!! These are the best tee EVER, and the THP logo makes them worth their weight in gold

Just heard from the company and we should have the 2.75" in sometime next week. :smile:
I'm going to hang tight just a little longer then. Our grass on the tee boxes around here isn't exactly always real short so I need a the extra length. Thanks for the update!

I'm going to hang tight just a little longer then. Our grass on the tee boxes around here isn't exactly always real short so I need a the extra length. Thanks for the update!

If you need the extra length then you would want the longer 3.25" over the shorter 2.75".

What were the ones we were given at the outing? Those work great here actually.

Those are the 2.75 big fella and I agree, they are the perfect length for me.

Back