Forum Testing Signup - Blind Golf Ball Testing

+1. Even if you dont get selected continue to post. This site is about a lot more than ball testing or club testing. I have learned some stuff that has directly impacted my golf game in a very positive way.

Absolutely! I am always amazed to see how people's bags transform from when they first get on THP till they have been active for a while.

Absolutely! I am always amazed to see how people's bags transform from when they first get on THP till they have been active for a while.

+1 I'm proof! Look at my new bag versus my old bag. TOTAL TRANSFORMATION like the biggest loser....

I have officially changed everything in my bag since May when I joined..lol

not too sure why im looking forward to the announcement. im newer to the site

Whether you are picked for testing or not, following the thread, the info given by the testers, and the results is always fun. For example, I follow the Vision thread closely, reading reviews and thoughts, and because of that, I contacted Vision golf and signed up for one of their "Test Pilot" packs that they offer. Had I not been following the thread, wouldnt have had the opportunity to see what others were saying, and would have missed out on an opportunity to try a product that is not common in the Unites States (Vision balls being from Australia and all...).

1. What golf ball do your currently play? I play the Titleist NXT Tour
2. What is your handicap? Currently a horrid 20
3. What is your driver swing speed? 97-100
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? I like responsive. If a ball feels "clunky" i cant use it. Great feel off of the putter
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I have been hitting balls every day. I start about at the half way point on the par 5 in front of my house, hit in, chip, putt etc, then i kick them out and aim for the "200" area and do the same thing minus the putting. I also play 1-2 times per week. It is hard to be online as much as i would like with the whole job thing and four young children, but i get online every chance i get at work

I have officially changed everything in my bag since May when I joined..lol

I am deff thinking about changing a few things around in my bag. ie getting some hybrids and possible getting some new irions. I dont forsee me being a tester for this one but it will not deter me from continuing the persute of being a tester for this site. I have learned so much about golf over the past few weeks from this site and i think it is just awsome

1. What golf ball do your currently play? usually Nike one or Titleist Pro V1
2. What is your handicap? about 20
3. What is your driver swing speed? about 95
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? Controlability with driver but soft enough for good feel with short game and putts
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? Plan on practicing with them with all clubs, them taking them to the course for play and giving a full write-up eplaining how they perform as well as answering any questions that may be asked.

Whether you are picked for testing or not, following the thread, the info given by the testers, and the results is always fun. For example, I follow the Vision thread closely, reading reviews and thoughts, and because of that, I contacted Vision golf and signed up for one of their "Test Pilot" packs that they offer. Had I not been following the thread, wouldnt have had the opportunity to see what others were saying, and would have missed out on an opportunity to try a product that is not common in the Unites States (Vision balls being from Australia and all...).

never looked at it that way. good point

et out there and hit more shots with the Dragon....if you we picked we can put club to ball and test both at the same time.

the anticipation has me :banghead: and :nailbiting:.... This is better than a fantasy football draft!

You are right, if JB or GG didn't say anything, neither should I because I am not a mod. Sorry man.

Back on topic. I can't wait to see the announcement of the chosen participants. I cross my fingers.

No problem man, I'm still getting used to the forums around here, so appreciate the heads up.

This is when it starts getting good, the waiting game. The bump from JB as to who is getting picked to do some blind golf ball testing. This will be like playing golf in the dark.

That's it! Glow in the dark Titleist Pro V2s!!!

I love trying out new golf balls.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Pro v1 or Penta
2. What is your handicap? 16
3. What is your driver swing speed? 104 (flightscope)
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? Spin around the green and putting feel
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?
Is this true blind test as in the ball is blacked out? Fun! If so. I would pot on the appropriate thread my findings of all ball aspects. Spin, distance, feel, dispersion, etc. I've been active on the forum lately. I even got tapatalk to help me keep up. Thanks for the opportunity.

It is going to be very exciting to see who is selected to test these balls out. The last blind test was super interesting to follow and I expect this one to be even more so. Good luck to everyone!

I love trying out new golf balls.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Pro v1 or Penta
3. What is your driver swing speed? 104 (flightscope)
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? Spin around the green and putting feel
Is this true blind test as in the ball is blacked out? Fun! If so. I would pot on the appropriate thread my findings of all ball aspects. Spin, distance, feel, dispersion, etc. I've been active on the forum lately. I even got tapatalk to help me keep up. Thanks for the opportunity.

The ball is being made with no label on it. Brand or otherwise.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Bridgestone B330RX
3. What is your driver swing speed? 90
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? distance and feel
Nothing is better feedback then playing golf. This happens once a weekend maybe twice. Indoor and outdoor putting green practice along with some short game time. Then it either gets the OEM seal or it doesnt.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Callaway Tour iz and is
2. What is your handicap?10
3. What is your driver swing speed? 105
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? durability, spin, feel
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I always am active on THP and plan to stay that way. I will put any golf ball through a thorough test and give honest feedback

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Bridgestone RXS
2. What is your handicap? 17
3. What is your driver swing speed? 100
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? distance, durability, spin, feel,
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I'm active on THP and don't see that changing. I will put any golf ball through a series of tests and observations including but not limited to performance from the tee to the green, feeling and performance when hit with various clubs (driver, irons, wedges, putter), and take any 'reader requests' for something that they'd like to see or have my thoughts on.

It's always fun to play with somebody elses balls! Just think you will be the first to put your hands on these puppies. You get to feel em, roll em around, and then smack em! The best part is giving your unbiased feedback on a brand new product! Don't be shy, sign up for this testing and if you get lucky :D,,,, be ready to grab your new balls, get out there and put em in play :golf2:!

It's always fun to play with somebody elses balls! Just think you will be the first to put your hands on these puppies. You get to feel em, roll em around, and then smack em! The best part is giving your unbiased feedback on a brand new product! Don't be shy, sign up for this testing and if you get lucky :D,,,, be ready to grab your new balls, get out there and put em in play :golf2:!

And KellyBo just told us to make you behave.....impossible. :D

I am not sure if I should be disturbed by your comments or excited. :D

Who is your white lightning guy? He must have some awesome stuff hahaha. Your post made me ROFLMAO. I would put smilies, but it is too hard on TapaTalk. +1 OG! Rep added as soon as I get to a real computer.

Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

I can't wait to hear the first reviewer share a story about some turkey on another hole trying to pocket the unmarked ball like it belongs to them.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Pro V1's that I find at work.
2. What is your handicap? 12
3. What is your driver swing speed? 95
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? As Nike would say, a steeper spin slope, :). But honestly a durable ball that has some feel and distance.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I'm getting back into THP again and happy to be back. I wasn't here at the beginning of summer as it seemed like I never had time for the computer. Testing plan would be your standard chipping and pitching from tight lies and rough, sand shots, and on course evaluation. I can also ask my Golftec Pro if I can use some of there monitors for testing. Thank you for the opportunity THP.

I wish we could do this type of testing with golf clubs too. I think that taking the marketing angle out of the mix really makes people think about the actual performance of the product rather than what what it's supposed to do.

I wish we could do this type of testing with golf clubs too. I think that taking the marketing angle out of the mix really makes people think about the actual performance of the product rather than what what it's supposed to do.

<sarcasm>How would we know if it is buttery soft or not unless it is marked forged? This would never work Hawk.</sarcasm>

<sarcasm>How would we know if it is buttery soft or not unless it is marked forged? This would never work Hawk.</sarcasm>

Good point!

Back