2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No competition at the outings in the past, so people played the tees they were comfortable with. It really depended on the course and slope. For instance the Squire at PGA National, would be freaking tough at 5800 yards in many ways. For this one I am thinking a blue/white combo on North/South and Blue from New Course. However most of it will depend greatly on how we will setup the competition with teams. If we keep it the way we have in mind, then the above settings should work.

my home course from the whites is 6300 so i would be comfortable with anything there and under, might be a good test playing at a little longer though

my home course from the whites is 6300 so i would be comfortable with anything there and under, might be a good test playing at a little longer though

I have a feeling the North/South course will be a nice test from just about any length for a lot of golfers. It is a tough one.

I have a feeling the North/South course will be a nice test from just about any length for a lot of golfers. It is a tough one.

i cant wait, its gonna be nice playing a course thats in such great shape, it might spoil me lol, especially coming back home to muni grass and greens.

Do I open up an economy size can of whup butt down there are just a small can? Hmmmmmm depends on who is in my foursome :confused2:

Do I open up an economy size can of whup butt down there are just a small can? Hmmmmmm depends on who is in my foursome :confused2:

Poor gray already got his a$$ handed to him by this course for 2 straight days and is already thinking he will be taking it down come the spring.

neither, we need to see the SuperOGWhupButt, ya know the size of the stain of tigers swamp a$$, thats a big can

Poor gray already got his a$$ handed to him by this course for 2 straight days and is already thinking he will be taking it down come the spring.

Wow the trash talk is already starting. I shouldn't be surprised, either way I can't wait for the spring.

Wow the trash talk is already starting. I shouldn't be surprised, either way I can't wait for the spring.

Just wait for teams to get announced. I think there might even be some videos made. Can you believe it? Maybe even some wigs will get worn. hehe

neither, we need to see the SuperOGWhupButt, ya know the size of the stain of tigers swamp a$$, thats a big can

That sounds like a the ticket to me and I have a good idea who I will open that Super Can on :deadhorse: :D

Just wait for teams to get announced. I think there might even be some videos made. Can you believe it? Maybe even some wigs will get worn. hehe

You and GG certainly set the bar high in the MC thread for anyone to follow.

I wonder what recreation of ddec proposing will come out for the outing?

Oh please no! I havent slept in days already!

I want in!!

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I can't believe anyone would be silly enough to wear a wig. :D

That was one funny video. Nice job JB & GG.

That is no joke, that combo is tough cookies from all sets of tees.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

leave it up to me again to stop this thread from going to page 4 lol.

was just talking to someone today about this awesome event, I cant wait!

leave it up to me again to stop this thread from going to page 4 lol.

was just talking to someone today about this awesome event, I cant wait!

Hey now I've done my fair share of bumping and I'm not even in :(

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Time for a bump, what's going on everyone?

Time for a bump, what's going on everyone?

Anxious for the MC...but also anxious for it to be over so we can see some more announcements concerning the outing weekend. I have no doubt that THP HQ's has some great ideas planned for the weekend and I look forward to seeing the teams, etc...I think that news and the ensuing trash talk will keep this thread hopping for quite some time!

Also - still hard to fathom the equipment we will be hitting on Friday that we do not even have a clue about as some I am sure is still in the R&D phase. Just crazy!!

I wish I was going. I am looking for a place to test equipment and I can't think of a better place. I have already told my wife that we should sign up for the next one.

I wish I was going. I am looking for a place to test equipment and I can't think of a better place. I have already told my wife that we should sign up for the next one.

Keep an eye open on this thread. Someone will probably have to cancel for one reason or another and you may still have the opportunity to join in.

Team Porch Rockers will have their own thread to talk war strategy, butt kicking tactics, and smack talk 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back