2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ut oh, JB pops in to put suspense on the thread lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

We all knew good things would start happening after JB got his THP legs back. MC was an under taking that he and GG pulled off quit well.
Now let's get down to business

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

We all knew good things would start happening after JB got his THP legs back. MC was an under taking that he and GG pulled off quit well.

well put and i agree. there are a lot of things going on right now on the site with the outing, SCOR System wedge sign up, blind ball...... this place is awesome

A lot of months left for team thrash talking lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I love when JB drops bombs like that in threads.

The anticipation kicks up like 10000%.

I'm so excited my avatar won't quit jumping up and down!

I heart demo day weekend announcements.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

:rofl: at mcook's avatar and signature! LOVE IT!

We still have to take someone to the airport from the MC, but will be back after dinner with our announcement including some very cool details.

We still have to take someone to the airport from the MC, but will be back after dinner with our announcement including some very cool details.

Yeehaw!

Hawt diggy Dawg!!!!!!!! He's getting ready to jack this thread up to epic proportions !!

Definitely looking forward to this announcement!

We have some exciting things coming to this thread very soon.

JB - I know it's not your or GGs style, but you two are probably exhausted and should be resting up after a successful.event today.

I heart demo day weekend announcements.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Mccook -- Between your big butt avy and me and my er well big boob avy,,,, it's awful ugly in here when we post back to back.....

man i can't wait to see what the announcement is gonna be. its so far away and i cant even imagine about being any more excited than i already am.

Mccook -- Between your big butt avy and me and my er well big boob avy,,,, it's awful ugly in here when we post back to back.....

Scary, huh? Looking forward to this evenings announcement! THP headquarters wastes no time!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

JB - I know it's not your or GGs style, but you two are probably exhausted and should be resting up after a successful.event today.

Thanks AD. Its time to take this to the next level of course though.

man i can't wait to see what the announcement is gonna be. its so far away and i cant even imagine about being any more excited than i already am.

Things will be here before you know it.

this thread will be the single thing that gets me through another brutal and long cleveland winter

I feel like a kid at Christmas!!! JB and GG always bring it.

Ummm...AD...please don't keep JB from surprising us today:angry:...hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back