2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is how this announcement is going to go. My dinner is about to come out of the oven followed closely by the wife saying "It's Food!!". I will get up and go eat. Within a minute or two of that moment is when JB will come in to make the announcement, and I'll have 15 pages to read through.

Let's test my theory... 6:59

Tapatalk my friend, it's great!

...just tap it in...

So here is how this announcement is going to go. My dinner is about to come out of the oven followed closely by the wife saying "It's Food!!". I will get up and go eat. Within a minute or two of that moment is when JB will come in to make the announcement, and I'll have 15 pages to read through.

Let's test my theory... 6:59

thats funny i have a hockey game tonight and i got a feeling im gonna be running late.... ill just cut out my warm ups and stretching tonight. lol

Well Matt, so much for the theory, I just finished eating and checked in hoping to see the news.

Announcement Time

As we have said previously, part of the THP 2012 outing will be geared around a competition. And with that we have teams of 6 that will be competing. There are some twists and turns throughout this fun event, but we have to start at the beginning first. Here are the team names for the twelve teams that will be competing in the 2012 THP Golf Outing.

Nicklaus
Palmer
Watson
Hogan
Jones
Trevino
Nelson
Snead
Player
Norman
Faldo
THP

Now you notice that there are 12 teams and the first 11 of them are famous players from the past. However there is also a 12th team on there just called THP. Well....

There are 11 teams competing at the outing to be champions and while doing so, all 11 teams are also competing against team THP. In essence there are two separate competitions going on at the same time.

Stay tuned for more......

This sounds awesome! I need to get myself there! It looks like things are going to work out for a second year at the outing, now I just need to get an open spot! I can't wait to hear more!

PS How many people are signed up right now? Are there 66 people or even 72 people signed up already? Or is Team THP a team of THP staffers? That would be awesome staffers versus the field.

Announcement Time

As we have said previously, part of the THP 2012 outing will be geared around a competition. And with that we have teams of 6 that will be competing. There are some twists and turns throughout this fun event, but we have to start at the beginning first. Here are the team names for the twelve teams that will be competing in the 2012 THP Golf Outing.

Nicklaus
Palmer
Watson
Hogan
Jones
Trevino
Nelson
Snead
Player
Norman
Faldo
THP

Now you notice that there are 12 teams and the first 11 of them are famous players from the past. However there is also a 12th team on there just called THP. Well....

There are 11 teams competing at the outing to be champions and while doing so, all 11 teams are also competing against team THP. In essence there are two separate competitions going on at the same time.

Wow! Two competitions rolled into one! This is getting very interesting and intriguing! Thanks JB! Look forward to hearing more.

...just tap it in...

Announcement Time

Nicklaus
Palmer
Watson
Hogan
Jones
Trevino
Nelson
Snead
Player
Norman
Faldo
THP

Sweet!!!! THP going down

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

This sounds awesome! I need to get myself there! It looks like things are going to work out for a second year at the outing, now I just need to get an open spot! I can't wait to hear more!

We are in the same boat Dr! Gotta grab a spot when it opens!

...just tap it in...

Wow, 6 X 12 = 72 people, more people than I had thought. THP is taking on the field? This is getting to be mind boggling as I try to figure out the possible competitions.

JB has to be the master of suspense!!!

Awesome - the first step is out!! No "Woods" team? Sorry, I tried but could not resist! :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

On a side note, when you said famous players from the past I looked for a Woods team. :devil:

edit - It took me a while to get the smilie in honor of OG not being able to post them, you beat me to mc

Announcement Time

Nicklaus
Palmer
Watson
Hogan
Jones
Trevino
Nelson
Snead
Player
Norman
Faldo
THP

Trevino did it with the candlestick in the Library. Oh wait a minute, wrong game.

Sounds like a butt kicking good time to me! Let the games begin.....

I like the competition inside of a competition...sounds cool!

@mcook, good God please change your avatar. I'll never eat Cheetos again!

Sorry....not my decision. PM "lemmiwinks" and convince him to send me a new one!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

this isgoing to be great and so much fun.

You all are going DOWN.

Posted via Tapatalk

You all are going DOWN.

Posted via Tapatalk

Safe to assume you are on Team THP?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Phew, not too bad... Only 2 pages. I was still pretty close though. JB made his move 15 minutes after I got up.

I'm liking the looks of it so far. The competition will be fun, and I can't wait to kick the crap out of team THP!

Announcement Time

Nicklaus
Palmer
Watson
Hogan
Jones
Trevino
Nelson
Snead
Player
Norman
Faldo
THP

Where is team Woods.

That's my sister you are talking to! She will be at the outing dressed as Matty Crack....

I know what team I want to be on!! :starwars: :soldier: :bettinardi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back