2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is going to get downright messy with the trash talk. I think I'll wait till I'm on a team, before I berate everyone else.

This thread is going to get downright messy with the trash talk. I think I'll wait till I'm on a team, before I berate everyone else.

me too

May be a while before the real trash talk starts. Could be trashing a teammate at this point.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Could be...that would be interesting. Show up at the Outing having trash talked your entire team!

Not sure THP will be recovered by the time the outing rolls around. Sleep depo has set in...

Recovered by Sunday morning. Ask P4B how I do with no sleep.

first gray im going to beat you like jb beats p4greatguy. second no it will not be mc'ers & thp vs the rest. you will have to wait for jb to tell u the great events. i kw very little

Poor OG, he is always a little behind...hehe

is THP going to be hiring any good golfers by May??

Something tells me I want to make sure you are in my foursome.

The only thing associated with your handicap is the MikeDean powerfade and whatever you want to call what you do inside 40 yards.. Everything else is solid.

Those two things dont go well on the South course...hehe

I'm just getting warmed up letting you all get a little taste of what's in store. This is going to be incredible. I love the competition aspect. I think it's going to add a lot of excitement to the golf rounds and really make for some fun posts in the coming months.

Handsome. I'm handsome.

Better than Fixident breath, you relic!

Impossible. Maybe carpal tunnel, but that's a long shot.

Listen here, Lady Gaga. We had to arrange a single villa for you after reading some of your posts. Just keep your hands where we can see them.

Muhaha, u will want this gaga , u and OG will be fighting over this

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

And I dish it so I can take it, I don't take thrash talking personal

i take everything personal you all suck.

Those two things dont go well on the South course...hehe

When he learns how to swing his driver like his 3 wood and actually PRACTICE his short game, he won't be having any issues..

Until then... heh... TOUCHDOWWWWWWWWWWWN DEANO!!!!!!

i can tell all of u that the north/south course is really tough and the new course is really cool.

i can tell all of u that the north/south course is really tough and the new course is really cool.

So I should bring 4 dozen balls

You be careful eh! When we play I might just have to bust oot my accent.

Lol, I like Canadian accents

Just make sure you can find your balls Matty....

Woah, OG ur my first Target, then hawk, lol

All he's gotta do is lift the skirt to look for 'em...:blob::banana:

Just hoping you get a spot so I can take you down too

Just hoping you get a spot so I can take you down too

LOL...yeah, hoping I get a spot as well. But, talking smack, regardless.

Just remember: Bro hugs = hands above the waist.

U Gota slap the arse then say good game so its "ok" lol

Announcement Time

As we have said previously, part of the THP 2012 outing will be geared around a competition. And with that we have teams of 6 that will be competing. There are some twists and turns throughout this fun event, but we have to start at the beginning first. Here are the team names for the twelve teams that will be competing in the 2012 THP Golf Outing.

Nicklaus
Palmer
Watson
Hogan
Jones
Trevino
Nelson
Snead
Player
Norman
Faldo
THP

Now you notice that there are 12 teams and the first 11 of them are famous players from the past. However there is also a 12th team on there just called THP. Well....

There are 11 teams competing at the outing to be champions and while doing so, all 11 teams are also competing against team THP. In essence there are two separate competitions going on at the same time.

Stay tuned for more......

Of course the first time I read this, I was looking for the Woods team, I guess that won't happen, my dreams are crushed. :wink:

Having just come off of a weekend of team competition THP-style, I guarantee everyone that the competition part of things will take this event to another level. Of course, the golf will still be very fun, but everyone will react a little differently when they know that every shot they hit isn't just for them, it also means something to the 5 other people on their team. I can't wait to hear more details as the outing approaches.

I'm not signed up for the outing, but if I was, I'd love to be on Team Jones, I like to think that we have the same long syrupy backswing and tempo. :smile:

Just got home and caught up on this one.. fantastic news about the team concept! I look forward to hearing alot more about this and who is on what team.

You turds are doomed. Team THP will destroy you all!

Let's see JB , P4B, tc(if he shows) definate great players and we should worry... You.. not so much!!

yeah no kidding, I dont want anymore negative rep cause people are taking my comments to heart....its all in fun, and anyone on here that has met me knows its all about having a good time

haha neg rep for joking around, gotta love the internet

Oh it happens..

Now I gotta go pack for a week long trip to Orlando..Why could it not be last week and I would of seen the MC live?! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back