2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm no. You haven't met us yet, but as a group we are fearsome. Like transformers you could say, as separate golfers we are all good, but as a team we transform into a superbot that cannot be defeated.

Those were power rangers stoney!

Those were power rangers stoney!

I loved them too, but the transformers would also combine into a bigger transformer.

Ummmm no. You haven't met us yet, but as a group we are fearsome. Like transformers you could say, as separate golfers we are all good, but as a team we transform into a superbot that cannot be defeated.

I dont need to have met you yet to know your going down, and to the bolded thats what i thought about Team Hackers and that didnt go to well hehe

I dont need to have met you yet to know your going down, and to the bolded thats what i thought about Team Hackers and that didnt go to well hehe

Ah geez...don't go there. I was going to but I supported them and am now paying the price. CB will be 0 for 2 between MC and demo day....poor canadian. Not sure how he will make it through another long winter...well he will probably go through a needed swing change like his buddy the buzzard.

Ah geez...don't go there. I was going to but I supported them and am now paying the price. CB will be 0 for 2 between MC and demo day....poor canadian. Not sure how he will make it through another long winter...well he will probably go through a needed swing change like his buddy the buzzard.

No swing change is needed here. And I already cry myself to sleep every night, thanks for reminding me.

I see Blue, He Looks Glorious!

Your my boy Blue!! Hawk I might decide to start drinking just so I can humiliate you in that as well:drinks:

No swing change is needed here. And I already cry myself to sleep every night, thanks for reminding me.

That's better than being known as that Bieber guy and knowing in 8 months you will be known as that cross dresser on the range.

Just tell the wifey the tears are because you realize how much you love her and you can't hold back your emotion anymore...works everytime!! I seem to use it coincidentally after I play golf earlier that day also. :D

Your my boy Blue!! Hawk I might decide to start drinking just so I can humiliate you in that as well:drinks:

haha love that movie, uh oh, do i see a drinking challenge coming on

That's better than being known as that Bieber guy and knowing in 8 months you will be known as that cross dresser on the range.

Just tell the wifey the tears are because you realize how much you love her and you can't hold back your emotion anymore...works everytime!! I seem to use it coincidentally after I play golf earlier that day also. :D

Me too man lol we can get matching outfits

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Me too man lol we can get matching outfits

No idea what Tadashi has in store for me but it better be form fitting and sexy. Need something I can swing in and look hot at least.

Dang, atleast OG is letting me pick my own outfit

I loved them too, but the transformers would also combine into a bigger transformer.

That must be the canadian transformers. Does this mean that JB & GG will be carrying around an even bigger turd?:poop:

What were the contests last year? I remember reading something about short driver, long putting and a wedge contest.

That must be the canadian transformers. Does this mean that JB & GG will be carrying around an even bigger turd?:poop:

Chunky You're trash talk is as small and insignifican't as your avatars weiner. I poop things bigger than you on tuesdays and every third friday.

I think that was voltron my man. Plus no amount of transforming will turn you guys into good golfers....

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Chunky You're trash talk is as small and insignifican't as your avatars weiner. I poop things bigger than you on tuesdays and every third friday.

Taco Tuesday and Turkey Thursday?

No idea what Tadashi has in store for me but it better be form fitting and sexy. Need something I can swing in and look hot at least.

Oh it will be very pretty, you will feel right at home in it. I'm thinking something in a halter top

Oh it will be very pretty, you will feel right at home in it. I'm thinking something in a halter top

Thanks buddy - now your talking my language!!

We dont carry you around dude, we put you in a travel bag.

What were the contests last year? I remember reading something about short driver, long putting and a wedge contest.

There are multiple threads. Search 2011 outing contests and outing raffle. Both have incredible prizes.

You should eat more fiber and drink more water:eat:

We dont carry you around dude, we put you in a travel bag.

There are multiple threads. Search 2011 outing contests and outing raffle. Both have incredible prizes.

A Wilson Staff travel bag I hope:wilsonstaff:

It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

Great news Dr. Teeth!!! Looking forward to seeing you in May!! Unless we can get a round in before which would be awesome

Man, I've been away working for a couple of days and haven't had much time to check in. Team THP is still winning this easily though.

Not too sure about that my Canadian friend, I think there are quite a few teams that can be put together that would give team THP a run for the money. Then again JB is setting up the teams and he might not want to do that. :clown:

Last edited:
Pretty much whoever gets me on their team is guaranteed victory. Start PM'n your bribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back