Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for this but never got a confirmation email. how long did it take to get yours?

I found this brand new never compromise putter on Ebay... Buy it now $169.99 - Dinero Limited RH
11389-DEFAULT-XL.jpg

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NEVER-COMPROMISE-DINERO-LIMITED-35-PUTTER-w-HEADCOVER-/330614802261?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item4cfa2d8755#ht_5852wt_864

[/URL]
If your in the market for a premium putter, it doesn't get much better than this.

GPPGolf has a deal to get $5 credit for following/subscribing/liking etc on Twitter, youtube, facebook, and vimeo. You get $5 credit for each that you link to. minimum spend of $25 to redeem each $5 credit.

http://www.gppgolf.com/socialnetworks.cfm

Rockbottomgolf has a promo for a free TW9 Wedge when you spend $50. Coupon code paddy.

Rockbottomgolf has a promo for a free TW9 Wedge when you spend $50. Coupon code paddy.

Ordered a set of grips using this promotion code so I'll be getting a free wedge. Thanks!

15% off 1 item at TGW.com; no coupon needed.

Im contemplating getting something off RBG.. that free wedge is a good deal

I noticed that the dinero putter sold, did you get it?

No it wasn't me. I have non-buyers regret though, I REALLY wanted this...

No it wasn't me. I have non-buyers regret though, I REALLY wanted this...
Oh too bad. I browse eBay every once in a while and I'll keep an eye out for another one or something similar.

Rockbottomgolf.com has the Swing Thought "Swing Smooth" and "Tempo" bands for $12.99 shipped - limited quantities!! Use "rockhead5off" and get it down to $12.34 shipped.

Rockbottomgolf.com has the Swing Thought "Swing Smooth" and "Tempo" bands for $12.99 shipped - limited quantities!! Use "rockhead5off" and get it down to $12.34 shipped.

This is a great deal. I have 3 Swing Thoughts and they really work for me. Id reccomend them for anyone who struggles with keeping a pre shot routine

This is a great deal. I have 3 Swing Thoughts and they really work for me. Id reccomend them for anyone who struggles with keeping a pre shot routine

why is that?

Thanks -- I ordered my "Tempo" band today!

Great deal at Golf Galaxy starting today.

$150 bonus on trade ins on select irons sets. (NO R11s).

Plus you can add coupons to it. There is one from earlier in the month for $100 off a purchase of 500 or more. So right there is $250 off.

Golf USA in Gaylord MI Cleveland Mashie (s) $75.00 ea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back