Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

Welcome to The Morgan Cup Cleveland/Srixon! Awesome...just awesome!!!

I have a tear in my eye just imagining a completely custom ZStar driver with that beautiful Miyazaki Dromos in a personalized flex code. IMO, that would be the best driver ever.

All these presents and its not even xmas yet!!!!!!!!!

Wow, another great company with a lot of amazing products. Welcome Cleveland

Truly amazing news! JB and GG have outdone themselves yet again! Welcome on board Cleveland/Srixon!

Great news.

I have a tear in my eye just imagining a completely custom ZStar driver with that beautiful Miyazaki Dromos in a personalized flex code. IMO, that would be the best driver ever.

Oh My.... That might be the best thing I've ever read... dare I dream that? I must!!

Morgan Cup is a while away. You might want to see what they have coming out...hehe

Morgan Cup is a while away. You might want to see what they have coming out...hehe[/QUO

That might be a Clue to some new Stuff coming out!!!!

Morgan Cup is a while away. You might want to see what they have coming out...hehe

Im all eyes and ears dude... Screw it, I'm gonna be over excited again. This is going to be freaking awesome dude.

Great news. I love Cleveland's offerings this year and I can't wait to see more talk on the Srixon products as they've garnered much buzz here and I can't find any to demo! :(

Great news, Aloha, I sitting at Pearl Harbor right now.

tapping and talking from Tapata

Glad to have Cleveland/Srixon on board!

There are so many reasons to be extadic about Cleveland/Srixon joining the Morgan Cup! They make some INCREDIBLE stuff. Every aspect of their company screams PREMIUM!!!

Go to lunch and miss EPICNESS!

This is so awesome. Period.

I can has all light and fast Cleveland/Srixon plz! lol Can't wait to see what these staffers will be outfitted with.

OK, honestly, this is the one I was waiting and hoping for to be announced! The fact Miyazaki and Mashies will be represented at the outing is truly epic. Wow, MC 2.0 is going to ROCK.

Cleveland/Srixon is going to be a great sponsor for this event.

I thought that Cleveland/Srixon might be one of the OEM's and it is absolutely amazing to hear!! They will be an outstanding partner for this event. Thank you SRI (Cleveland/Srixon)!!!

Oh good grief, you are right! It seems you might know something that I do not hehe.

Thank you to Cleveland/Srixon for sponsoring players for the Morgan Cup 2.0!!! The first looks at the 2012 product line look incredible. Great addition to the event.

Wow wow wow wow wow......

Honestly this couldnt get any better! This is amazing news. Congrats to the MC on pulling in 3 sponsors and congrats to the sponsors who will no doubt recieve some awesome awesome feedback

That is just ridiculous!! THP is the SHIZZZZ!!! Thank you Cleveland/Srixon for supporting this great community.

This is getting totally unbelievable now! As if it wasn't already!

Cleveland/Srixon are putting out some of the hottest gear around, and partnering with THP for The Morgan Cup can only serve to raise their profile even further! Can't wait to see what they're coming out with in the run up!

Back