2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great news 10yard. There will always be more outings but a good job cannot be passed up. You will be missed though buddy. I know I was anxious to meet my Titleist fellow

Yea me too Chunk but you have to go with a good job in today's economy and especially one with good health care. Good luck 10YD on your adventure!

That is great news 10yard. There will always be more outings but a good job cannot be passed up. You will be missed though buddy. I know I was anxious to meet my Titleist fellow
Nothing is for sure yet but I will know soon enough. I have been looking forward to this for months, its gonna be tough not making it if that is the case.

Yea me too Chunk but you have to go with a good job in today's economy and especially one with good health care. Good luck 10YD on your adventure!

Thanks OG, you guys are right about having to take a good job in this economy, its tough out there

Hey guys I have some great news and bad news, had a interview for a new job today and it went really really good, I should hear back from them sometime between tomorrow and next friday, more money and health insurance for basically nothing, bad news is if I get the job I will have to give up my spot for the outing, no vacation for the first year. Sometimes you have to set aside the fun for life and this sounds like its going to be one of them. I will let you know asap so somebody can get my spot if I get the job. Thanks guys

You are right that is good and bad news my friend. I am sad that I might not get the chance to meet you but like you and others said the better job is the right thing to do in these challanging times. Best of luck to you in this opportunity and keep us posted what happens.

Hey guys I have some great news and bad news, had a interview for a new job today and it went really really good, I should hear back from them sometime between tomorrow and next friday, more money and health insurance for basically nothing, bad news is if I get the job I will have to give up my spot for the outing, no vacation for the first year. Sometimes you have to set aside the fun for life and this sounds like its going to be one of them. I will let you know asap so somebody can get my spot if I get the job. Thanks guys

Good to hear about the nice job opportunity, but a bummer you wouldn't be able to make it out. I hope it works out for you, and then we'll see you in 2013!

Good luck.

Hope it works out for you 10yard. Getting a better job is always reason to skip an outing.

Thanks guys

JB I hope you know next year is going to be different between you and OG. He's been working out very hard at the gym.

I heard that KB. I have some calls into his current opponents to get the secrets. Turns out I have to call before 6pm because Ethel, Esther and Beatrice retire early.

I heard that KB. I have some calls into his current opponents to get the secrets. Turns out I have to call before 6pm because Ethel, Esther and Beatrice retire early.

I would think you would have to call by 3PM. Dinner rolls around by 4 latest

JB I hope you know next year is going to be different between you and OG. He's been working out very hard at the gym.

even his personal trainer looks old.

He isn't messing around look at those workout gloves.

Dang KellyBo. You are suppose to keep my buffing up at the gym a secret! That's my personal trainer and he said I should be bench pressing 450 lbs by next month.

Well guys I got the call this morning that I got the job as long as my drug test comes back ok, which it will, I'm officially out for the outing, hopefully the next person on the list can make it

Well guys I got the call this morning that I got the job as long as my drug test comes back ok, which it will, I'm officially out for the outing, hopefully the next person on the list can make it

Glad that you got the job too bad you had to drop out. Did you send GG a PM?

Kongfrontation

Congrats on the new job buddy, we are definitely going to miss you though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Congrats on the job, but you will be missed at the outing.

Congrats on the new gig. I know you will lament missing the outing, and you will be missed. Everyone here would make the same decision, golf is always there... Open doors tend to close quickly!

Congrats on the job 10yard

congrats on the job. sorry were gonna miss you.

We are glad to see 10yard get his position and we are sorry to see him go. Perhaps a thread on it in random and off topic is better for all the congrats than the outing thread.

We are glad to see 10yard get his position and we are sorry to see him go. Perhaps a thread on it in random and off topic is better for all the congrats than the outing thread.
Sorry JB wasn't trying to turn it into a off topic, just letting ya know I wasn't able to make it. I will be looking forward to pictures and videos of the outing, competition would of been awesome to play in

Sorry JB wasn't trying to turn it into a off topic, just letting ya know I wasn't able to make it. I will be looking forward to pictures and videos of the outing, competition would of been awesome to play in

Absolutely and no issue with the post. But with 60 people coming and most wanting to say congrats on the new job, we thought it was best to say to move it to the other forum just so we did not get 3 more pages. Its kind of like when someone wins or posts a review and then we have 4 pages of "congrats". We think its great to see that as this is a great family, but there is a time and place. That is all.

Looks like I am in thanks to 10yarddraw! Thanks. I am looking forward to meeting some more THPers in FL and hopefully before the outing also. I guess I have 667 pages of outing posts to catch up on now! :)

Welcome to the show Vegan702 and look forward to meeting you!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back