Shocking! John Daly Does it Again

Does this guy have any sponsors left besides the maker of those god-aweful pants?

I agree, tournaments just need to start saying no to this clown.

What a waste of talent.

I can see an upcoming episode of "Pawn Stars" where he pawns his two major trophies. TOOL.

I love it....no tthe quiting part. Just thta he sucks at life

Well who could be surprised? He is John Daly.

Makes me sad that he did it again...I cant really stand behind him anymore I really was hoping he had turned things around.

Can he just please quit golf like he did this tourney? He does not deserve the opportunities given to him.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Such a tool. This guy is taking a place that could have gone to a human being.

I suspect he drinks.

Kevin

I don't see how anyone could top good ol' John. He really is in a class of his own. Maybe if Charlie Sheen had been a golfer?

Duhhh...quitting!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

So much talent, so little grey matter!!

He needs to hang it up, right now he is taking spots from somebody that might actually deserve them.

You know, after the Golf Channel had a show about him and all his struggles he goes out and does stuff like this. I think he should consult littlepingman. I think he could bring him out of this funk.

There was a lot of talk about him being the next Haney Project. I hope this helps them see that should not happen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I never understood why Daly was popular in the first place. One of my least favorite athletes

I would kill to play in a tournament like that...way to waste some talent. What a sucker.

I read this on my phone earlier today, gave me a good laugh during a bad round.

Maybe he feels like all he has left is his 'bad boy' image to get any attention these days.The sad part is that doing that works nowadays, just look at all the celebrity watching drivel that infests the airwaves and cable channels these days, not to mention polluting the internet and wasting bandwidth.

Amazing..... I would give anything to have the opportunities he has. He throws them away on a regular basis.

Always amazed how people can take for granted what they have.

What a waste of talent. I guess he really is becoming Sideshow John Daly

John Daly is just crazy and will never get it.

I had a vision they other day. Obama invites Daly for a round of golf and they play for..........

Back