What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marked some golf balls with my standard markings in advance of walking 36 tomorrow and 18 Saturday. Ordered some swag from THP also. Good day...

Went to the driving range, but it was mats which sucked.

got caught by my wife taking practice swings in the reflection of the car window. She told me it was slightly worse than a muscle-head flexing in the mirror.

Nothing... Between school and rain today was golfless (except THP), so it was not very good.

Helped out with carts at my golf course this evening. The regular guy was out of town and they had a Victory Junction tournament today.

Bought a set of Graffaloy Prolaunch Blue Shafts for 5-AW. Backordered for a week or so but can't wait to get these in my Burners.

I went out to the range this morning and picked up a OGIO bag from The First Tee. Hoping to get out and play tomorrow.

Played a round early this morning along with my girlfriend. It was perfect weather.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I re-gripped a full set of irons and three woods for people at my course.

Played golf and it was fun. Wish I would have scored a tad better though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I was on shopcallaway today. I got my $300 gift code and really have no clue what I should buy. I don't really "need" anything. I thought I was going to get a Backstryke, but I have a Scotty and a Yes! from forum member sales to work with right now. Shoes? Maybe a a couple pair to match different outfits? Is that too metro? LoL

unboxed and hit the R11 irons... good golf day in my book!

Got a quick 50 ball range session in tonight to make sure my irons are dialed in for tomorrows round.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

36 holes with some putting practice while waiting for the slow groups in front of us on the second round. Took some pictures of some golf equipment that's about to go on ebay/marketplace.

Went to the range this afternoon after the rain cleared up. Getting 18 in tomorrow; suppose to be the only day this week it's not going to rain!!

Wife and I went over to the club we are interested in joining. Wifey approved and joining effective 10/1! Also got my new Pure THP grips in the mail.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wife and I went over to the club we are interested in joining. Wifey approved and joining effective 10/1! Also got my new Pure THP grips in the mail.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats cookie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hung out at Edwin Watts for a bit and hit a bunch of drivers while I waited for traffic to clear.

I'm REALLY impressed with the Cleveland driver line.

Nice one Cookie! Always have to get the boss' approval right? Congrats.

On my note... I entered my score for Saturday on OOB. Blah.

Nice one Cookie! Always have to get the boss' approval right? Congrats.

On my note... I entered my score for Saturday on OOB. Blah.

Thanks buddy! I entered my scores from Friday and Saturday and luckily they were thrown out and did not impact the 11.7 HC. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Went to the range this afternoon for a bucket. Spent half of the bucket on my short irons and the other half working around the green pitching / chipping.

Practiced putting for one hour as it will be a four day per week routine from now on. I can spend four hours per week or more just putting and working on my stroke. It is already showing dividends and my confidence is growing.

Practiced putting for one hour as it will be a four day per week routine from now on. I can spend four hours per week or more just putting and working on my stroke. It is already showing dividends and my confidence is growing.

OG - when did you get the belly putter? - Just noticed it in your sig. How do you like it?

OG - when did you get the belly putter? - Just noticed it in your sig. How do you like it?

ghsace -- I have had it for three weeks now. At first we did not get along but with practice time my stroke is getting better and better. KellyBo told me I need to keep this putter as I am getting much more consistent now. It's tough at first on the longer putts but I find with practice you actually get pretty darn confident with the longer putts. I am slowing falling in love with it ....

ghsace -- I have had it for three weeks now. At first we did not get along but with practice time my stroke is getting better and better. KellyBo told me I need to keep this putter as I am getting much more consistent now. It's tough at first on the longer putts but I find with practice you actually get pretty darn confident with the longer putts. I am slowing falling in love with it ....

Good to hear. I've been dying to try one. Very intrigued. Glad it is working well for you! - Just don't fall too hard as to make KellyBo jealous haha :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back