Cleveland Black Staff Bag

love the blackout!

Not a huge fan really. I think it lacks personality.

I agree with Thainer, the black on black bag isn't doing it for me. The bag itself looks great and I wish my bag was built like that, but no thank you for the color scheme.

love it. I've been really in to the flat black on a lot of my auto accessories among other things. The "Blackout" term is definitely not new to me. But this is just freakin awesome! LOVE IT! I love the counter to all golf things white now...

Awesome. That is all!! :D

Really liking the look of this especially with the Black clubs in there.
Now if there were Nike black balls circa 2004 or 5 to go with these...
(Who's dumb idea was that anyway? I'm still finding those balls in fairways... ;-))

Woa that is sweet!

WOW, I would game that bag in a second, I am getting a new bag over winter and it will be a big staff or cart bag.

wow thats nice and im in the market for a new bag! hmmmmm glad im waiting for some of the new models to come out before buying anything.

*drool* That bag looks amazing! It does look stunning with the black irons and driver in it! Add a couple of Mashies and I am in heaven!

wow thats nice and im in the market for a new bag! hmmmmm glad im waiting for some of the new models to come out before buying anything.

This one surprised me and the cool thing is that there will be a lot of travel accessories that go with it in matching style.

This just arrived at THP HQ and it looks awesome. We wanted to shoot a quick video and show you guys one heck of a cool looking staff bag.

Damn that bag is sweet!

I know some have said they don't like the 'murdered out' look, I can appreciate that. But it's such a break the usual, I actually think it makes the bag what it is

Kongfrontation

As much as I like this bag.....I wonder if ther'd be some fading issues with it? I know black can tend to fade when constantly in the sun sometimes. JB do you know if this bag could be treated with UV protectant?

I am liking the looks of this bag. I think the all black really makes it stand out.

That is totally sweet looking, especially with the black irons and driver in it. No shame walking up to the first tee with that set up!

Until I take that first swing. LOL

Beautiful Bag! I love the all blacked out look.

Awesome looking bag!!

Wow, that Cleveland Black cart bag is hot. I really like the direction Cleveland is going with the "Black" line and they keep releasing some great looking products to support it.

Ummmm, yes please and WOW. That is one good looking bag, and with all the black clubs in there it is just mean looking. Love it.

Cleveland is knocking it out of the park with the "Black" series equipment. I love the looks of this cart bag.

Looks like Cleveland is taking direct aim at white this year. I like it

I am needing a new bag and my birthday is next month and Christmas is the month after.. KellyBo are you listening :D???

I love what Cleveland has been up to lately. Do you think this bag would fit on a Clicgear 3.0 or would it be a bit big?

I love what Cleveland has been up to lately. Do you think this bag would fit on a Clicgear 3.0 or would it be a bit big?

It should fit with no issues.

That is such a good looking setup, and now I want the black irons even more.

Sent back to its home at Cleveland, and I miss the black bag already. This one will be mine at release date.

Back