Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chunky has alread received his gear from his sponsor!

images

Are those tour issue French capri's? Or just your normal off the rack kind?

I am glad we can all come together and agree that I am handsome and stylin. And yes those are moisture wicking

Second Page??? Not for something this awesome! CL I love the get up. It is very slimming!

Fantastic! Good to see a fellow die hard MC fan. I don't think we had to opportunity to meet last time did we? I think I just missed you.

We passed in the hwy, but our time will come

Kongfrontation

Last edited:
Theyre actually just kids shorts, they just run a little long on him.

Well we can't have that. Hopefully someone at Callaway/Srixon&Cleveland/Bridgestone can make sure his attire is properly tailored for him.

Dreaded double post an hour later!!!

Good morning to talk about some Morgan and all it's glory. A day closer and another idea for the video submission....Speaking of Video...what are your thoughts on a 'in cart' video. I don't think it could be live but it would be cool

Caleb and I actually did this with One-T and the Breeze. Didn't how it came out (I'm sure a little shaky and a touch noisy). Video should be at THP HQ.

If not Baby Gap will certainly step in and get him set right up.

baby%20gap%20blue%20jeans%206.jpg

I don't even think I would allow my child to wear these but the french man outfit I don't see why not. :eek:)

If they get paired together, TC is going to have yorkem's friend so nervous that I wouldn't be surprised to see him tinkle a little on the first tee.

I'm pretty sure moisture-wicking material would be needed for that!

Chunky looks good in his getup. Aside from the hat, it's a mixture of Payne Stewart and Old Tom Morris. Good stuff.

Haha baby gap. Poor chunky

tapatalk addict....

Poor Chunky is playing in the MC so don't feel so bad for me. Plus TC is all bark. He is too nice in person for anyone to be scared of. Hawk on the other hand....

Poor Chunky is playing in the MC so don't feel so bad for me. Plus TC is all bark. He is too nice in person for anyone to be scared of. Hawk on the other hand....

Good point.

You forgot to finish your sentence, Captian Elipsis.

Morning folks!

Another great day here at Team THP!

We have some great club testers doing their thing.

Our good friend TC is one day closer to being a daddy again.

Smallville went low yesterday.

I could go on and on, but just know that we are going to be strong!

All other forum members without cool tags above their avatars suck!

Yup, we're getting close to adding another to the mix Hawk. Erin's at the doctor's right now getting checked out. I bet my baby will be born bigger than chunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back