Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Loved the vids. Damaikis, you really look like a young Phil to me. Nice swing!

We'd love to see a video felit!

Loved the vids. Damaikis, you really look like a young Phil to me. Nice swing!

Thanks. I'll remember that when I get to that level. :p

Another nice video Cookie, I was going to do another one today, but the course was too crowded and I could never get it done. Maybe this weekend.

Dude, Cookie... ease up on the sugar man! Aren't Texans suppose to be a little slower in speech than most around the country?

I am always 90 to nothing. Wife is always saying "huh"? Then I say that she doesn't listen to me. Ha

haha. Cook is always amped up, high energy is to be expected.

No doubt...and that is only on one cup of coffee in the morning and then water all day!

Now I know what not to give him when he comes here for the outing. Cookie's gotta chill a bit here in FL. You know we like to slow our roll here.

As in CG slow? Thought that was frowned upon. :confused2:

Video 2 from yesterday is done! This was the very next hole from the video that I posted last night. Still have one more to upload and it is my favorite!!

Here is my 3rd video hole of the day from yesterday. Was slow in front of me so decided to record another hole. This is my favorite of the day!!

Last edited:
Good bird cookie! You are going to need a few more of those in Florida man :D

This thread is full of awesome. Watched all the vids, you guys are great!!

Hopefully I can do one of these soon for everyone. What a great idea DD!

Nice job on the videos Cookie, I love this thread!

Nice birdie Cookie! Thanks for the videos dude, watching these has me really itching to go play golf.

Nice bird cookie. This thread was a great idea, I may have to post one from today's round.

Tap,Tap,Tap

sorry for the length...but, I am a drive ot my ball kind of guy

[video=youtube;I-JJib4nVrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-JJib4nVrU[/video]

Really? Farkin lipped it. Funny stuff Overton.

Cookie, it's slow play bro not slow speech. :D

Yes Overton, really. Nice drive up vid.

Nice video One-T, farkin' lipped it dude, that sucks! Thanks for the video buddy.

Great vids Cookie and One-T! My hole of the day... a loooong par 3. Almost like yesterday's. :D

Tee Shot:

[video=youtube;-8nU5ARWTNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8nU5ARWTNI[/video]

Bunker Shot:

Putt:

Good stuff Damaikis - nice up & down!! Look at lefty with the KPMG hat.

Nice vid, D. Real nice out.

Thanks guys! I really enjoy making these videos and since I am able to get out on a pretty empty course a lot, there will be many more to come!

Thanks guys! I really enjoy making these videos and since I am able to get out on a pretty empty course a lot, there will be many more to come!

Good farkin job one-T and you are always a blast dude!

Good play young man (Damaikis) and you are going to be someone to follow on the golfing circuit! Keep up the good work dude.

Loving the vids guys!

Good play young man (Damaikis) and you are going to be someone to follow on the golfing circuit! Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks OG. Trying to get into college first, then I'll focus on the golf! If I get into Cornell I'll have a chance to walk on to their golf team, but the other schools I'm applying to are too good at golf for me (for now).

Thanks OG. Trying to get into college first, then I'll focus on the golf! If I get into Cornell I'll have a chance to walk on to their golf team, but the other schools I'm applying to are too good at golf for me (for now).

Keep your dream, keep working hard, and it will come true if you truly want it.

Nice vids Cookie and great birdie man!

Great up and down D. You have a great swing man.

Back