Would You Wear These Shoes?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting shoe that reminds me so much of the Roos from when I was a kid. Pockets everywhere for things. Would you wear them?

viewThumb.jsp

Picture1.jpg

Not in a million years. Go Go Gadget

They're like Cargo shoes... and probably now that I have tees that will last me a whole round. I actually like the idea of less in my pockets. I'm sure I'd get looked at but why not? I wonder if they're comfy.

No. Think they are ugly. Would be worried about the stuff falling out. I'd rather keep those "tools of the trade" in my pockets where I would not have to bend over all the time to get at them.

I like having tee holders in the belt loops of my skort and in my hat so I guess having them in my shoe would be pretty cool. But with all the stuff on these shoes I would think they would be too heavy.

Is there a phone in the heel?

Not in a million years. Go Go Gadget

Ditto. I think its just too much bulk plus I wouldnt want to bend over to get all the stuff from the shoe.

That's just too much... lol

I don't have much of a fashion sense but even I know not to wear those

If they added 20 yards and took 10 strokes off my score, then yes. Otherwise, no.

As already said: cargo shoes. HE double L no!

Yuckie

No sir. Eww.

Where's the ball silo? They got everything else on there!

NO, I wouldn't wear them. Besides, I'm too fat and out of shape to get crap out of my shoes...lol

This cracks me up! lol. They do look better than some of the other shoes out there... I'm looking at you Ecco Street and your neon colors.

No. I prefer my shoes without pockets.

John Deere Tappin...

All they are missing is a flask in the heal, like my flip flops....I am going to have to give these "the price is wrong bob"

Id have to pass.

No way! I still get douche chills from when I was 5. I had a pair of Larry bird converse with a loop on the side I would put my pencil in. Now when I look back at it my forehead gets hot and I get fidgety

Lol. Those are awesome! How in the world does someone come up with that design? I seriously laughed out loud when I saw those. Would hate to have to bend down every time for my ball marker, tee or divot tool. THey should just make a utility belt.

Back