What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a TM Penta TP. Had more checkup on the greens than I was used to with the AD-333 or e6. Distance was still good....good ball.

Tappin' from my iPad!

thought ud like it

played a nike one tour for a few holes until it decided to go swimming
finished the round with a proV1x and i cant say enough about it... love that ball

So I started with a Taylormade Burner Tour. On hole number 2 I found a Taylormade Penta TP. Played my Burner until the 5th hole when it decided to go hard left into a ravine. So I finished off with the Penta. I really like the Penta seemed to play really good for me. But I do LOVE my Burner Tours.

So I started with a Taylormade Burner Tour. On hole number 2 I found a Taylormade Penta TP. Played my Burner until the 5th hole when it decided to go hard left into a ravine. So I finished off with the Penta. I really like the Penta seemed to play really good for me. But I do LOVE my Burner Tours.

I liked the Burner Tour when I tested it as well

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I have been playing the Burner Tour again fir the last 2 weeks. I really dig this ball for the price.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I played with some Nike ONE Platinum balls that are refinished. I bought a couple of these from this site DoGolf.com. The balls were great and I couldn't tell a difference between the new ones and these refinished ones. It was awesome, I played with some friends this past weekend and beat them by 5 strokes!

I played the Bridgestone B330 RX Tour ball since that is what I am gaming at the Georgia Get Together. I got a special color I will be pulling out on the first tee :act-up:

B330 RX instead of the usual RXS. Still had lots of spin compared to the RXS so no problem there. Didn't notice any change in distance or accuracy.

Played a NXT tour on a windy day. Didn't spin as much or curve off the tee compared to the Prov1/v1x, just as long, but doesn't seem to stop on the green as well

B330RX. It was colder so the ball wasn't really going. Performed well around the greens and felt great off the putter. Great ball overall. Just don't know if my wallet will like the price.

Nike ONE

Nike ONE

I played some Nike ONE Tour's I purchased the other day. They were refurbished, but they still play nicely. All around solid purchase. May have to pick up a new box and see if there's a difference.

i used the taylormade balls for the first time ever and i shot -5 but i dont know if i was 100% happy , as i had been using the prov1x for a while, i still think i prefer the nike platniums. ill go back to them balls

played a callaway tour ix and it was okay but my swing wasnt

I've been playing Bridgestone e6 for about a year now. Every now and then I'll try something different (Srixon soft feel, Nike vapor) but have always gone back to the Bridgestones. I'm keen to try the e5 though - the online fitting thingy recommended them to me.

i picked up some of the titleist vg3 balls at golfsmith that they had for 23 a dozen in the bulk bin. i want to like them, i mean they look cool with the sparkly cover and all. they seemed to be a distance ball. i got good distance off the tee, but it messed me up a little with my approach shots. i haven't decided if im gonna get them again. there isnt much info about them that i can find other than they are a japanese only release, so i dont know how available they will be other than the occasional logo overruns.

Bridgestone e6. I liked it, a lot actually. Plus it was bright yellow, which made it easy to find when the sun had barely come up.

Played a Taylor Made Burner LDP because it was in the 40's when we started playing and the low compression helped with the distance loss from the cold morning. Was two over when we quit on 14 due to slow play in front of us. Normally I can't play a two piece ball or any ball that does not spin much but our greens were aerated last week and we also had some rain so the greens were receptive for the first time since March of this year. I like this ball as a cold weather ball as it feels soft and it goes high off the irons and lands soft on the greens.

played 2 balls over the last 72 holes the past few days. Bridgestone B330RX Optic Pink for breast cancer. which i liked but wasn't a great ball with all the leaves on the ground. And the Bridgestone B330S which after this weekend will become my new ball for a while. I have been a huge fan of the Penta and still think its a great ball but theres something about the feel with the B330S that just feels great with my short game. Rolls out better i think and i love putting with them. And i was sticking a lot of greens fine with them just had a little more roll out but nothing major. Really glad i ended up trying them while i was waiting for my backordered pentas.

I went in to my shop to pick up some more Pentas, and they only had 2 dozens left. Since I couldn't cash in on the 3 for 2 deal, I decided to try out the B330. I still had 2 Pentas left, so I played them on the front 9, and switched at the turn. When I did a fitting these were the top 2 balls, and I went with the Penta since it was a good bit cheaper with the 3 for 2 deal.

I couldn't tell a major difference in feel, I definitey got more roll out chipping with the B330. But I still stopped or backed up the ball on all full swing shots. I scored better on the front, not sure if it was a coincidence or not.

Not a bad ball, will stick with the Penta full time though.

Played an orange e6 today as my home course has tons of little white and yellow flowers! The orange was easy to spot, but wasn't my favorite to look down at

I gamed a yellow Srixo. Q-STAR for the first time yesterday. I am switching to it full time. Loved the feel off the tee and around the greens. I normally dont get much spin on shots into the green but I hit at least 5-6 greens from the fairway and stuck them and stop them. Same for the par 3's. For the price they are awesome! Love the yellow too.

Tap tap taparoo

B330S....still love this ball. Thanks Elliot at B-stone and the live fitting.

My last round I played with the 2010 e5 and really enjoyed it. They are $35 a double dozen right now and I think they are a steal at that price. They are decently long off the tee, but you get a urethane covered ball for cheap. I think its a very good, all around ball.

e6. Lost alot of distance with it but it flew high and pretty straight. Greens were slick and it rolled very well off the putter. Too much run-out on approaches, though. Not a bad ball at all but I think I'd have a better view of it if the greens were softer/more receptive. I'll give it another shot but, for now, in the same category, I prefer the Q-Star. Prefer the B330 over both, fwiw.

Played ProV1x from my VP. This used to be my ball. I have tons of confidence with it and do like it's performance. It was like comfort food for my golf soul.

Kongfrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back