Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, I would have thought someone with a TMEX handicap would have been able to put 1 and 1 together.

the what is JB's other nut that TC isnt on

If need be I can draw a picture if that isnt clear enough, but id rather not

No need to be sorry bro! We've seen plenty of trash talk that's worse. Don't hate on the TMex handicap. It's more accurate than GHIN and takes more brainpower to calculate than all of Ohio has combined.

That's a strong statement there puttin4thankgodIhadateammatetoleanoninmc1.0

May not be a pretty swing, but it works 43% of the time!
43% of the time just means that you're beat down 57% quicker. You'll look up and you'll be 3 down in a match and you'll wonder what the hell happened. You can say I leaned on a teammate all you want, but going 1-1-1 against Team Hackers 1, 2 and 3 players really isn't so bad. I had some tough opponents, as I have every single time I've played any THP event...I could whine about having to play such tough players, or I just keep working so that I can beat guys like that someday.

So, it is almost assured then? You must be mistaking me for one of your team mates. I hit good golf shots, not people.

I'm in too deep with this one. I was trying to tie the whole launch monitor thing in, but it's just not working. I'll get you soon enough!

43% of the time just means that you're beat down 57% quicker. You'll look up and you'll be 3 down in a match and you'll wonder what the hell happened. You can say I leaned on a teammate all you want, but going 1-1-1 against Team Hackers 1, 2 and 3 players really isn't so bad. I had some tough opponents, as I have every single time I've played any THP event...I could whine about having to play such tough players, or I just keep working so that I can beat guys like that someday.

That's it, right there. That's the attitude everyone should take on to the MC 2.0.

I know for a fact that the insurance on golf course houses goes up with Hawk and Hanks come to town.

You've never seen me play. I use roofs like backboards for my tee shots.

It's my little contribution to the fine state of Florida's economy. Much like some choose to give roofers and chamber maids work to do each morning :)

That's it, right there. That's the attitude everyone should take on to the MC 2.0.

In all seriousness, that is a great point. When JB and I were throwing a few jabs earlier he brought up a scenario of him and I playing singles, etc. The thought of that is intimidating considering he is a 4-5 and I am an 11-12 but make no mistakes about it - I already practice quite a bit but I would be practicing even more just to improve my game as much as possible in preparation for taking on anyone!!

I know for a fact that the insurance on golf course houses goes up with Hawk and Hanks come to town.

I would love to see the terra cotta king aka yorkem make it so he can tee it up with Hawnks. Instead of a rules official they can just have a State Farm agent there and THP would have to notify all the home owners in advance to put up their hurricane shutters for fear of broken glass. :D

I would love to see the terra cotta king aka yorkem make it so he can tee it up with Hawnks. Instead of a rules official they can just have a State Farm agent there and THP would have to notify all the home owners in advance to put up their hurricane shutters for fear of broken glass. :D

Hahaha. Don't the Orlando courses have a local rule against you playing holes with houses on the right side? Something about the Power Fade clause?

Hahaha. Don't the Orlando courses have a local rule against you playing holes with houses on the right side? Something about the Power Fade clause?

They put up driving range nets on those holes, it's like going bowling with bumpers.

In all seriousness, that is a great point. When JB and I were throwing a few jabs earlier he brought up a scenario of him and I playing singles, etc. The thought of that is intimidating considering he is a 4-5 and I am an 11-12 but make no mistakes about it - I already practice quite a bit but I would be practicing even more just to improve my game as much as possible in preparation for taking on anyone!!

Joshua has a very deflating golf game. Just when you think you have him backed in a corner....he goes and does some crazy sh!t. I agree with you though. accept all challenges and at the end of the day...if you lose. You still get to say you played.

I have to agree..it might get easier once teams are announced. But they are a great bunch of guys that I want to have congratulate me after the MC our teams win.
Its so hard for me to trash talk team THP. its such a likeable bunch of fellas

I have to agree..it might get easier once teams are announced. But they are a great bunch of guys that I want to have congratulate me after the MC our teams win.

I sure hope we both get in and get on the same team

I agree with an earlier post by One-T. Everybody on Team THP is so nice, but they are killers for sure. When I go to practice each day, I prepare for all of them and not just JB, TC and Jake. I didn't want to trash talk for the longest time, but I realized that true THP'ers have a thicker skin and understand what it is. At the end of the day, everybody is getting bro hugs.

[video=youtube;PAdHYqWb-LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdHYqWb-LY[/video]

Are we on the same team? Our plans sound identical! :D

You better get to work brother, there is no let up in my game. I'll shake your hand and cheer for you all while beating you and your team. On the other side of that coin the converse is true. You'll shake my hand, cheer me on and beat my brains in. either way, sharing a stage with you, CLsmooth, Ddec, THP, cookie..whomever....it will be a great day in the neighborhood ala Fred Rodgers...won't you be my neighbor

This is about as likely as the gallerly standing anywhere except behind you on your tee shot.

Now that I think about it, everyone in the gallery off of the first tee at the Morgan Cup during the first round was standing behind the person that was hitting the shot. That was probably a good thing in case something went terribly wrong, although most people hit really good tee shots.

Also, just for the heck of it......

AHA

[video=youtube;PAdHYqWb-LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdHYqWb-LY[/video]

Nice job!! Me likey....if I am so lucky to have a reason for an intro for this event you just raised the bar for what I need to work on!!

Catching up on the team thp trash babbling is just about as painful as the procedure I'm having done.

aefc9f81-0f40-5cc1.jpg

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back