Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both brother...you and me both! As each day creeps closer, I really want to be a part of this event!! If it is meant to be it will be
I sure hope we both get in and get on the same team

I agree with an earlier post by One-T. Everybody on Team THP is so nice, but they are killers for sure. When I go to practice each day, I prepare for all of them and not just JB, TC and Jake. I didn't want to trash talk for the longest time, but I realized that true THP'ers have a thicker skin and understand what it is. At the end of the day, everybody is getting bro hugs.

Good post, and trash talk is just that, talk. It's all in good fun, and yes, at the end of the day, bro hugs go out to everyone.

As for me, I'm not the best golfer in the world and will never claim that. But I work hard at my game and enjoy it, and will happily go up against anyone who wants to play. I may not win 'em all, but I sure as hell will try to.

Its so hard for me to trash talk team THP. its such a likeable bunch of fellas

I used to think that too One-T.

I used to think that too One-T.

Awwwww, poor chunky. You know you can back out if it's too hot in the kitchen. Or, you could just give it right back :p

You better get to work brother, there is no let up in my game. I'll shake your hand and cheer for you all while beating you and your team. On the other side of that coin the converse is true. You'll shake my hand, cheer me on and beat my brains in. either way, sharing a stage with you, CLsmooth, Ddec, THP, cookie..whomever....it will be a great day in the neighborhood ala Fred Rodgers...won't you be my neighbor
Seriously....what did you just say?

Nice job!! Me likey....if I am so lucky to have a reason for an intro for this event you just raised the bar for what I need to work on!!

Thanks for watching it. You were the 1 view...hehe

Umm...It startd out as trash and turned into a kodak after school good sportmanship piece. Never mind...Just work on your game.....Don't mind the mindless stuff from 5 minutes ago

Seriously....what did you just say?

Catching up on the team thp trash babbling is just about as painful as the procedure I'm having done.

--
tapatalk

Tell Dr. Teeth we said hello and to take it easy on you.

I was just thinking and there are a lot of Wow Factors on Team THP

TC: Wow, look at his face! (after he hits a random draw and stands there watching the ball with the "how could you betray me ball" look on his face)
Jake: Wow, that ball went further right than Rush Limbaugh
Hanks: Wow, that dude loves older women (and that is saying something for someone his age)
Hawk: Wow, that guy is cool (I think he has had enough from me today).
CB: Wow, he survived the heat
TMex: Wow, that is a long back swing
JB: Wow, that guy can't stand Slow Play

Umm...It startd out as trash and turned into a kodak after school good sportmanship piece. Never mind...Just work on your game.....Don't mind the mindless stuff from 5 minutes ago
I know I'll have to work my ass off if I were to have to play against you...but that's what I like to do, call me crazy but I love playing against really good players.

I know I'll have to work my ass off if I were to have to play against you...but that's what I like to do, call me crazy but I love playing against really good players.

Me too man! I like beating the best or die trying my hardest.

Me too man! I like beating the best or die trying my hardest.
Same here, when you play against people better than you, it makes you step your game up.

TC: Wow, I've hit more greens in one round than Seth has managed all season
Jake: Wow, that ball went further with my 5i than the Turdliest has gone for Seth since he bought it
Hanks: Wow, I get more chicks than anyone I know, FACT
Hawk: Wow, that guy is cool (I think SethO is scarred of Hawk).
CB: Wow, my defense to the elements is impregnable
TMex: Wow, that is a long back swing that is smoother than Seth's cameron "stroke"
JB: Wow, Seth still hasn't found the sweetspot on his MC's

Hahaha... Fixed it for you!

Lol. I went to the DDec school of truth :)

haha. Dude, if I make it in, I hope we get paired up on one of the days and if I don't, you know I will be following you around with a camera. You use funny words and you use them well.

[video=youtube;PAdHYqWb-LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdHYqWb-LY[/video]

Hmmmmm. Wonder what that's all about.

That would be some pretty great music to walk onto the tee with.

geez man...I'm not Old Gray old lol

don't worry Seth...we'll have an Outing approved barco lounger ready for you on 12 when you need a nap.

TC: Wow, look at his face! (after he hits a random draw and stands there watching the ball with the "how could you betray me ball" look on his face)
Jake: Wow, that ball went further right than Rush Limbaugh
Hanks: Wow, that dude loves older women (and that is saying something for someone his age)
Hawk: Wow, that guy is cool (I think he has had enough from me today).
CB: Wow, he survived the heat
TMex: Wow, that is a long back swing
JB: Wow, that guy can't stand Slow Play

Check that....I want to be on any team as long as One-T is on it. One funny dude!

Hmmmmm. Wonder what that's all about.

That would be some pretty great music to walk onto the tee with.

Play it as entrance music. Start it back up as soon as the tee shot is hit.

Could get Chunky or Ddec to carry around a boombox Cusack style;
say-anything-lloyd-dobler2.jpg

haha. Dude, if I make it in, I hope we get paired up on one of the days and if I don't, you know I will be following you around with a camera. You use funny words and you use them well.

That was a lot of fun dude. You were a great person to have out there my friend. I hope you get in Seth. I hope a lot of people get in and I know the videos coming from everyone will be insane!

Awwwww, poor chunky. You know you can back out if it's too hot in the kitchen. Or, you could just give it right back :p

haha it's not too hot dude. I'm laughing at what you guys say. I try and give it back but some days at work are very busy and this is one of them. I'll get better I promise

geez man...I'm not Old Gray old lol

don't worry Seth...we'll have an Outing approved barco lounger ready for you on 12 when you need a nap.

hahaha! Dude, I have Garfield like sleeping capabilities. People have been making fun of me for falling asleep on couches for years.

I have also just realized that our handicap is exactly the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back