Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bunch of new goflf stuff yesterday and today but rain kept me off the course.

Slow play. I hate slow play. 4 hours in to the round and I'm waiting on #17 tee box.

Made a tee time 4 days ago for a great course that's a 3 hour drive from home and now the weather is changing.

May have to play in some breezy drizzle...:angry:

Made a tee time 4 days ago for a great course that's a 3 hour drive from home and now the weather is changing.

May have to play in some breezy drizzle...:angry:

That sucks DD! I hate it when you make a plan for some golf and all of the sudden the weather changes. I have already had 3 rainy golf day in Oct. Looks like we skipped Autumn and are headed straight into winter.

Cheers to whoever decided people who cannot speak English would be perfect for customer support. Then when I ask to speak to someone I can understand so a conversation won't take 45 min I get all kinds of dirty noises and sighs. I'm sure they have a comment on my account now calling me a racist and all kinds of other things.

Wind gusts 20-45 temp 50 to golf or not to golf????

Yes definately. And I hnd no Idea you were signed up for the British.

Cheers to whoever decided people who cannot speak English would be perfect for customer support. Then when I ask to speak to someone I can understand so a conversation won't take 45 min I get all kinds of dirty noises and sighs. I'm sure they have a comment on my account now calling me a racist and all kinds of other things.

LMAO - welcome to corporate America! My employer has off shored countless services; very frustrating indeed.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Definitely golf. Dress warm and put the long irons in the bag to keep the ball down!

Definitely golf. Dress warm and put the long irons in the bag to keep the ball down!

Yes definately. And I hnd no Idea you were signed up for the British.

YES.. really blowing around out there and cold may give it a shot maybe the last round of the season.... "I DONT THINK WE ARE IN KANSAS ANY MORE"

You must have called AT&T this morning

Mediacom, close enough.

I feel your pain, CS had taken a turn for the worse in recent years since corps are shipping call centers over seas

I feel your pain, CS had taken a turn for the worse in recent years since corps are shipping call centers over seas

It shouldn't be called customer service anymore. It's not a service, it's a pain in the ass.

Seriously hate ebay sometimes. Bid on something and then automatically outbid. How is that fair? Seriously.

Seriously hate ebay sometimes. Bid on something and then automatically outbid. How is that fair? Seriously.

You can set your max limit too, and then if you're outbid, at least you know you did your best.

I wait to the last minute, set my limit at the most I want to spend, if I win in good, if not, I look again.

You can set your max limit too, and then if you're outbid, at least you know you did your best.

After I posted this, I forgot I never did a max bid on the club. So I learned and now there's another one that I want haha not letting that happen again

Watcha bidding on? I think ebay for lefties blows. There's always like 500 right handed versions to 2 left handed ones.

Watcha bidding on? I think ebay for lefties blows. There's always like 500 right handed versions to 2 left handed ones.

Fact!!!!

YES.. really blowing around out there and cold may give it a shot maybe the last round of the season.... "I DONT THINK WE ARE IN KANSAS ANY MORE"

Nonsense. Golf in Cheeseland is good for at least another month to six weeks. It is really windy today, but certainly playable. Time to break out the knockdown shots.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D2 9.5
Right after I lost this one(I was just buying the head, and had a shaft picked out for it as well) the exact club I want shows up...but won't end until next wed.(19th) ugh

And yes club shopping on ebay for lefties blows big time, so jealous of righties sometimes.

I'm at spooktacular with my kids and adults are pushing to get free candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back