2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where team THP sits they are thinking the wait in announcing teams is just delaying the inevitable. That would be their systematic dismantling at the hands of 11 other teams.

I'm calling AA. You shouldn't be this drunk in the morning

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Lol. Drunk at 6 am? Hope were in the same villa

tapatalk addict....

ill prob be going to bed at 6 AM. so that would make sense.

Lol. Drunk at 6 am? Hope were in the same villa

tapatalk addict....

Lol, that was the only hanks could explain my wisdom about team THP losing. I had to be drunk!!

I know. Team THP always looking for excuses :)

tapatalk addict....

its ok Hanks must have been drunk when he was video taping the hole of the day yesterday with me.... completely cut out my putting portion. drunk as a skunk! He must have been getting nervous about how well i was playing. lol

Yes we are soooooo scared of you guys, shaking in our boots.

Yes we are soooooo scared of you guys, shaking in our boots.

Admitting you're scared is the first step to fixing your problem..... unfortunately you have 11 problems!

I've got 99 problems but THP'ers ain't one.

Remember de-nile is a river in Africa. Just embrace the inevitable lose at the hands of 11 other teams. We promise it will only hurt the more you struggle

Remember de-nile is a river in Africa. Just embrace the inevitable lose at the hands of 11 other teams. We promise it will only hurt the more you struggle

So you are predicting that all 11 teams beat team THP? I'd like to see that, wanna make a wager?

sad to see CB already taking a step back in the long road to losing recovery!

So you are predicting that all 11 teams beat team THP? I'd like to see that, wanna make a wager?

That's the thing aboot trash talk....it's garbage....

I hope the weather us a little mire mild than it was in WPB. It was definitely quite hot and humid there last year. But it doesn't really matter cause we are going to have a great time no matter what the weather.

Basically, expect the same but a slightly less breeze at times. FWIW: PGA National's currently blowing at 17mph and is 82 degrees with 55% humidity. Grand Cypress is blowing 12mph, 80 degrees, 62% humidity.

Team announcements tomorrow? Maybe just maybe lol.. I can hope right

tapatalk addict....

tapatalk addict....

That would be a great way to brighten up a Monday!

Not all.....but yes to the one I am assigned! Keep house planning/hunting while I refine my game.

Tappin' from my iPad!

tapatalk addict....

Hopefully that's the case but if not it'll be one day closer!

Team ARTHRITIS is up for at least 19 holes.

Just catching up on the thread and this struck home, I was sitting here thinking that after 63 holes in 3 days I cannot completely closed either hand due to the arthritis. LOL

Just catching up on the thread and this struck home, I was sitting here thinking that after 63 holes in 3 days I cannot completely closed either hand due to the arthritis. LOL

I'm sure my body will be unhappy after the outing. I'm more concerned with how many dozen golf balls I should bring!

Yep, I need to be on Team Arthritis too. You should have seen me limping when I got out of the car this weekend after playing those same 63 holes in 3 days. Add demo day to a weekend like that and I am REALLY pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back