Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Team Snuggle will go down along side of Team THP. Remember OG coming in 2nd means your the first loser!!

Team Snuggle will go down along side of Team THP. Remember OG coming in 2nd means your the first loser!!

Ha, Team Snuggle? Did I miss something or why are you giving us cute little pet names?

I may have skimmed it...but is there a team announcement every day?
Changed for correctness.

It is going to be a LOOOOOOOONG 7 months if we have to stare at those ridiculous bear sig pics all the time. Team THP is still the team to beat...sorry, I don't see that changing.
They need to be smaller. Sig pics are supposed to supplement a post, not overwhelm the post!

Ha, Team Snuggle? Did I miss something or why are you giving us cute little pet names?
Snuggle bear:

Snuggle.jpg

Changed for correctness.

They need to be smaller. Sig pics are supposed to supplement a post, not overwhelm the post!

Snuggle bear:

Snuggle.jpg

In fairness, it was meant to be an avatar.

Damn, I thought JB was suppose to be a fast golfer.......
You know your Team Paradise support badge is out of date now, right?

I saw that. Avatar size is fine, pics in the sig is what I am referring to.

I know what you meant, I was just saying that it was meant to be an avatar and I know that the site automatically resizes it so I didnt bother shrinking it but it is a little large for a sig..lol

Who said it was OG's team? We are all Team Nicklaus. The rest of you haters are just coming along for a ride on a sinking BOAT so you can watch our journey to the bottom!

Tap tap taparoo

FIFY....

First post updated with Team Faldo.

That looks like a good team there!

Tapatalkin

Good luck to Team Faldo. Hope you all can beat enough teams to finish second! You already know you won't beat Team THP.

Team Faldo looks strong.

wtf is badass? Is that a secret forum member?

Team Faldo FTW!!! Thrilled to know who my teammates will be for the outing! Man, that is a good looking team, and there are some good golfers there as well!

Faldo is a little stacked, their only weak link is Mattycaulk off the first tee each day....I kid.... All in all solid squad

Faldo does look good!!! I love to see how these teams are shaping up!

I won't lie....team Faldo is solid. They'll be 2nd...maybe 3rd place. Good lookin' team.

Too early to tell, but they should handle the other 2 announced teams very easily. :D

i guess im gonna have to defend OGs Treefrog comments about my teammate now.... gonna be a long 7 months. Looks like a SOLID team though very happy with my teammates.... and from this moment on till after the outing i would like to be called SIR Buckjob! thank you for your cooperation.

That is another solid team! Definitely going to be a fun team to play against!

This is going to be a fun team to play against. My brother (Badass) is a great guy and the rest of the team is very solid and awesome people. I almost feel bad we have to humiliate them out there. Almost.

Back