The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool THP. I am sure everyone who gets picked will do an awesome job.

I can't wait until December 3rd.

Very cool THP. I am sure everyone who gets picked will do an awesome job.

I expect to see a video from you butters as you would be an awesome Morgan Cupper! Hop right in and get involved ... Good luck to all who are going to submit their video's and it will be fun to see how it pans out.

I am intrigued by who the special guests are going to be. I need to get a move on with my videos.

Wow, this is really cool. just read through everything on the home page. a viewing party is a fun idea. I hope I ma not busy on the 3rd cause I want to tune into this one.

So, now that we are going to have a video thread I think I need to get my thinking cap on. I may have to recruit family members this time around. I wish I had a mannequin.

This is awesome! I am loving the twists being put on this event the second time around. Watching the videos is going to be a blast

JB, for those of us who either don't qualify or aren't the lucky chosen ones, will you have further info for anyone who would like to come volunteer/spectate?

JB, for those of us who either don't qualify or aren't the lucky chosen ones, will you have further info for anyone who would like to come volunteer/spectate?

Absolutely. As of right now, the best and easiest way is to contact GolferGal via PM and have her put you on a list.

Wow! I love all of the details for this! I am so impressed with all of the companies involved. This is going to be an amazing weekend for 24 lucky golfers and a great weekend for THP and Bridgestone golf, Callaway Golf and Cleveland/Srixon Golf! I hope to be selected for this, now I just need to make some videos!

WOW!!! Incredible information in the home page post. Thanks again to THP, Cleveland/Srixon, Bridgestone, and Callaway for all you do for all of us. Unbelievable. I am completely blown away.

And it just gets better and better all the time. The video viewing party is going to be a lot of fun. Three companies, 24 players. It will be the ultimate golf experience.

Can't believe video signups start tomorrow! Not sure which is going to be more nerve wracking: finishing the video or Dec 3rd haha

The video viewing party is going to be epic...lol

The selection process will be fun. 7 nights, 2 golfers each night. Imagine being announced on the 7th day. It's going to get pretty nerve wracking for some people.

The selection process will be fun. 7 nights, 2 golfers each night. Imagine being announced on the 7th day. It's going to get pretty nerve wracking for some people.

The suspense is going to be brutal for a lot of folks, it will be fun to watch it all unfold.

No doubt Dean. For those that apply, only 2 will get some sort of relief that night and then everyone else has to wait another 24 hours. Pure torture I tell you!!

So, now that we are going to have a video thread I think I need to get my thinking cap on. I may have to recruit family members this time around. I wish I had a mannequin.

I'm going to make some videos just for you.

Read through all the announcements and cannot wait to get going with this! Again!

I like how the companies each have their own "freedom" in how they want to work with their respective golfers, should definitely add a twist.

I think the viewing party is an excellent idea as well! Man, so much info!

Reading the home page article just makes it hit home, how spectacular and unique this event will be! What an opportunity for a few lucky players, and a lot of lucky spectators...because it's not all about being picked, the entertainment will be top class!

Unfortunately I won't be putting myself up for selection (sorry Captains! :wink:), since my wedding is only a few days after the end of the event. But I'll be joining in and following along for sure!

Read through all the announcements and cannot wait to get going with this! Again!

I like how the companies each have their own "freedom" in how they want to work with their respective golfers, should definitely add a twist.

I'm very intrigued by that line as well. What on Earth does that mean? Could a player only be sponsored by Callaway for their fairway woods and driver for example, and then another company by the irons? I mean that makes sense for Cleveland/Srixon but...?

Reading the home page article just makes it hit home, how spectacular and unique this event will be! What an opportunity for a few lucky players, and a lot of lucky spectators...because it's not all about being picked, the entertainment will be top class!

Unfortunately I won't be putting myself up for selection (sorry Captains! :wink:), since my wedding is only a few days after the end of the event. But I'll be joining in and following along for sure!

Ahhhhh man. I'm glad you'll be following along and participating though. You've been a huge source of entertainment on the forums for me lol. Very selfish but Team THP really appreciates your support. Much more than the other guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back