The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I have been ranting about the dieting, I have settled in. Weigh in today showed 5 lbs gone since we started a little over a week ago. Im on my weigh and now it just reaffirmed how much I wanted this.

Congrats JB - hard work and dedication to something always pays off.

Good to hear JB. Congrats on your process.

Way to go JB! That is awesome!

Nice job dude. I should really do the same but I despise healthy food and exercise. I need to change that before I end up like my dad.

While I have been ranting about the dieting, I have settled in. Weigh in today showed 5 lbs gone since we started a little over a week ago. Im on my weigh and now it just reaffirmed how much I wanted this.

Congrats JB, good work.

FIFY cookie.

Oh gawd man....had to Google that one as I know who Christian Bale is (great actor) but was not familiar with that movie. Yeah...that's bad!

I will be in Miami for a day in a couple weeks and booked a round at Doral. I am pretty excited about it.

Buying one Twix from the vending machine and getting two. Bonus!

I think they mess up and load the machine wrong sometimes. I don't always buy from the vending machine but when I do I prefer two for one. Stay satisfied my friends.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Just noticed that one of our local stations is televising the Pitt State-Washburn game today at 2PM. I'll actually be able to watch the game instead of keeping track of it online.

Buying one Twix from the vending machine and getting two. Bonus!

Score! Refrigerator and twice equals delicious

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

It's raining and we need it VERY badly!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I will have a beautiful new bag on my doorstep in a few days. Need I say more?

The diet is still going well and I am 25% there already. It gets hard at times, but with the support of GG giving me encouragement each day, I know I can get there.

Good to hear it JB. I wish you well in the rest of it. Glad to hear it's going well!

Good job, JB. I know that it's tough to commit to that type of thing, especially at first. We both have fitness lovers in the house. I've been telling myself that I'd start something like you have during the winter, but I need some inspiration. Maybe I'll post a pic of my beer gut here to shame myself into it.

Not really.

The diet is still going well and I am 25% there already. It gets hard at times, but with the support of GG giving me encouragement each day, I know I can get there.

Great start and hard to beat that kind of support, just keep in mind we are all pulling for you. (And hawks beer belly)

Tap,Tap,Tap

It's raining and we need it VERY badly!

Tappin' from my iPad!
It's going to be raoining here until Wednesday morning. We need it too but I don't know if wee need that much!

WTG on the diet JB.

FedEx just went up my street. I almost chased it with my bike. So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back