The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that the teams are being formed early enough to allow for Team Paradise and Hackers to get to know each other, whether it be through the Outing or another opportunity to play together. The TEAM aspect of Team THP will be solid, and with Hackers and Paradise being formed well before the competition there should be plenty of time to work together.

Very good point. I hadn't thought about it that way, and that is something that really makes sense. I think I am going to make my videos (for fun) today/tonight. It should be a relatively quick ordeal. Though I do have a fun prop for my personal vid.

Less than two weeks until submissions are due. This is going to get really real with a quickness.

It is already real for many of us. I go to bed thinking about the MC and wake up thinking about the MC. SO exciting!

Less than two weeks until submissions are due. This is going to get really real with a quickness.
Time is flying by.

You know, that's a good idea. I can hook up my laptop to the bigscreen and watch in style.
I plan on doing this as well, will be a fun watch, that is for sure.

I don't allow lettuce in my house! Wouldn't want to ruin a great night of audition video viewing with anything other than some cold ones.

Wings. Jrod can have the carrots and celery

Can't believe you didn't work "and that's how the cookie crumbles" into that video. :bulgy-eyes:

This had me laughing really hard, if only JB would have put it in the video.

I think Team THP dominates. We are use to performing under pressure. Those other Captain's are good at a couple of things:

1. Riding coat tails
2. Making excuses
3. Premature Swing Changes

But most of all, it's pretty obvious that the camera makes them uncomfortable. Check Mate!

I feel like the camera, and pressure, actually settle me a little. If your brother posts the HOTD video from our round, you will see what I mean.

It is already real for many of us. I go to bed thinking about the MC and wake up thinking about the MC. SO exciting!

THIS^^^^^^^^^

Lets make sure that we keep the thread discussing the Morgan Cup rather than just fringe banter. Thanks everybody.

Reading back through this thread and getting the sense of excitement from each and everyone of you is quite a happy time. I'm still a little stunned that 24 lucky individuals are going to have the time of their lives representing 3 class companies over 3 days at two great courses on the Grand Strand. From an idea to reality with 1.0 and now the bar has been raised yet again, I mean really there is no words for it other than amazing.

I've never been so excited to go sweat my butt off working to make sure all expectations are met, whether I'm in it or helping out.

Here is the Chunklover. I wanted the people who have not met him to get the inside scoop on him

Here is the Chunklover. I wanted the people who have not met him to get the inside scoop on him

Stealing his kids lunch for the golf course, hilarious. I may have to start doing this.

I have to say, watching him in his little outfit laughing, it has Smurf written all over it.

Yes, it was a smurfberry and peanut butter sandwich

hahahaha!

I have to say, watching him in his little outfit laughing, it has Smurf written all over it.

It was cold out there, but what a blast to tee it up with an MC 1 staffer, an MC 1 volunteer, and an MC 2.0 captain. Great day!

I think the best part is that ........the crust is already cut off!!!

He's so small, didn't you just want to put him in your pocket and carry him around at times? That will be a very distracting hurdle to get over when playing golf with him.

It was cold out there, but what a blast to tee it up with an MC 1 staffer, an MC 1 volunteer, and an MC 2.0 captain. Great day!

Cold or not, when a little man is dressed in blue with a beanie on, it has smurf written all over it.

He's so small, didn't you just want to put him in your pocket and carry him around at times? That will be a very distracting hurdle to get over when playing golf with him.

It will distract you for 1 swing. Then when he hits 15 yards past you, you are going to forget about how little he is, and if you don't, it will torment you as you try to figure out how he is out driving you all day.

Captain Chunky was certainly bringing the elementary school lunch pain! I fully expect to see more crustless PB&J sandwiches at the MC.

It will distract you for 1 swing. Then when he hits 15 yards past you, you are going to forget about how little he is, and if you don't, it will torment you as you try to figure out how he is out driving you all day.
You lie.

He looked like a mini Stacy Keitch...lol

I'm going to have a blast with CL at the outing. Stealing kids food? Right up my alley of people I want to hang out with!

Hmmmmmm I need to get in this thing really bad now because I have some folks I need to take down :at-wits-end:.

Chunky - don't sweat them, those are yummy!!

Smuckers Crustless PB&J: snack of Morgan Cup champions since 2012.

Funny video One-T. Can tell you guys were having a good time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Careful, while Papa Smurf may outdrive you by 15 yards, it is not the same for everybody. I love your defense of the guy, I think it would be comical if you end up on opposite teams.

Chunky - don't sweat them, those are yummy!!

Smuckers Crustless PB&J: snack of Morgan Cup champions since 2012.

Funny video One-T. Can tell you guys were having a good time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Exactly, you and Cookie share vegan food advice together. Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back