Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another terrible and very short night of sleep. I really need this Morgan Cup viewing and announcements to be over so I can return to a normal sleep schedule. :D

My rant is that people driving 15 mph under the speed limit & veering between the lines on a 2 lane curved road with no possible way to pass; all while texting should be hung upside down till they pass out!

My rant is that people driving 15 mph under the speed limit & veering between the lines on a 2 lane curved road with no possible way to pass; all while texting should be hung upside down till they pass out!

I tried to get over for you. Hey what are you doing in Nebraska? Damn speed demon's! :D

This doctor's office is running 90 minutes behind

Tapatalk

I can't remember the last time I actually had a doctors appointment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today's rant: "What are you doing?! Its 6am and I was sleeping, did you think that was a good idea? Go to work." Yes, I did think it was a good idea.

You're just not trying hard enough man lol. A small is doable, just I'll probably not eat the rest of the day. I want to know how people eat a large. That's just impressive.

I never even noticed they have different sizes for fries. The stores I always go to just grab a box, fill it, then dump to more scoops of fries into the bag.

I dropped one out of my shirt pocket in to my dogs water bowl about a year ago. It was completely submerged. It never turned off, never had any issues with it. I thought it was a goner for sure, but surprisingly it worked 100%.

It turned itself on in the bag of rice last night....not sure if thats a good thing or not...

I promptly turned it off. Still some moister trapped in the camera, wondering if sitting it on the DVR for the dry heat it puts of will help with that.

It turned itself on in the bag of rice last night....not sure if thats a good thing or not...

I promptly turned it off. Still some moister trapped in the camera, wondering if sitting it on the DVR for the dry heat it puts of will help with that.
That's odd that it randomly turned on like that. Do you have it sitting vertical?

Another terrible and very short night of sleep. I really need this Morgan Cup viewing and announcements to be over so I can return to a normal sleep schedule. :D

get yourself together man lol

Was supposed to play 18 this afternoon, then in typical fashion, end of the work week goes crazy and it piles up. Hoping to cut out for 9 holes, but it's not looking good.

That's odd that it randomly turned on like that. Do you have it sitting vertical?

Yeah, and upside down since ti was only the top 1/4 that got soaked. I think it'll pull through, or, I hope like hell it will.

Is this the 1 millionth post? lol

this one? lol getting closer, folks!

Its Friday, im only here for 4 hours, do you really think I care at all 1 bit what you have to say

This morning I googled Wallaroo Miranda Hat (like Mallory's on Big Break). Now, on my yahoo homepage I have a nextag advertisement showing me hats and other "related" items. How come, when I google "bikini babes" and advertisement showing hooters or hawaiian tropic girls doesn't show up?

Had on of those eureka moments today at the range...................... a little back story first.

Was playing the Callaway FTI-Q since it came out and my natural shot shape was a nice draw which worked really well for me but being the technology junkie that i am i wanted the RAZR Hawk. So off i went to there demo day at my local range, as soon as i got my hands on the RAZR Hawk i loved, was hitting a fade/slice on the monitor and the guy said i would be better off getting the draw bias head as it would cure my fade/slice. i firmly believe in fixing any swing problem through lessons rather then through equipment.

My dad asked me could he have the FTI-Q which i gave him when my new driver arrived and he is hitting it very well. But my problems with my fade/slice got even worst over the last 3 months, i went for lessons and my pro said my right hand wasn't strong enough and was leaving the clubface open at impact. I have been at the range twice a week working on everything but paying extra attention to getting my right hand to turn over, with no significant improvement i have been left very frustrated and was even thinking about asking my dad for my old driver back which i really didn't want to have to do.

So today at the range while getting nowhere as usual i decided i'd slow my swing down to be able to get my right hand over better and eureka straight down the middle and even longer then i was swinging as mormal. I couldn't believe the difference a small thing like slightly slowing down my swing made. I hit the last 20 balls and they were all about 15-20 yards left or right of where i was aiming. well chuffed with myself

Damn Internet is down at home. Not good for someone that works from home but worse for me is that it makes my THP'ing ability substantially more limited.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Damn Internet is down at home. Not good for someone that works from home but worse for me is that it makes my THP'ing ability substantially more limited.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

It's all about the iPhone/iPad with 3G. That's where it's at.

It's all about the iPhone/iPad with 3G. That's where it's at.

Yeah, iPad is wi-Fi for me. Screw work, can't keep up with the MC trash talk. Pissing me off!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Yeah, iPad is wi-Fi for me. Screw work, can't keep up with the MC trash talk. Pissing me off!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Tell me about it. I'm not near a computer all day. When I go to classes and come back there's a ton of posts to catch up on in so little time! I hate it!

Tell me about it. I'm not near a computer all day. When I go to classes and come back there's a ton of posts to catch up on in so little time! I hate it!

Yep, I would be in here everyday ranting about that!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back