The Morgan Cup Audition and Promo videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I am pretty happy with my self promo, but I am second guessing on my company promo video. My intention was to make it as similar to the way that we will be doing promos for the companies I'd selected, but after watching sme of the amazing videos done by everyone else I am feeling that mine was lacking. Guess we will see.

Doc, don't get sown on yourself man, those were great vids. Remember we were told the videos are not the sole factor in the decision process, just a part of it.

Sounds like some others got some great comments from the lovely ladies on Twitter. I tweeted them a few times but didn't hear anything back...may not be a good sign :disapointed:

I gotta say that dhjkelly's self promo was sick! I was NOT expecting that...haha

Thanks Bulldog i was just hoping my personality would show though

Sounds like some others got some great comments from the lovely ladies on Twitter. I tweeted them a few times but didn't hear anything back...may not be a good sign :disapointed:

I gotta get me one of those twitter accounts!

Nate - if you are reading, post up your videos please! I want to see them again.

I gotta get me one of those twitter accounts!

I was not a big fan of it until recently. Great way to share the MC excitement though. #morgancup will be a big trender!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I thought I was decently creative in my videos, but I clearly did not match some other people on here! I'm just hoping I still have a chance, but honestly, I'm not expecting it. Maybe that's just my pessimistic nature with regards to these things, but I think a lot of people knocked it out of the park with their videos.

I thought I was decently creative in my videos, but I clearly did not match some other people on here! I'm just hoping I still have a chance, but honestly, I'm not expecting it. Maybe that's just my pessimistic nature with regards to these things, but I think a lot of people knocked it out of the park with their videos.

dude your vids were great, dont be putting yourself down there are plenty other people in this world will do that for you

Yeah people put some really good things out there

Here are mine! Still catching up on everyone's....only on page 2!

Intro

Promo

Great job Nate - 2 solid videos man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

well done Nate, great vids lad

Nice boots Nate! Are you from Texas??? LOL Good videos so far guys! I hope everyone that entered gets theirs posted so that those who couldn't watch get to see them.

Everyone get theirs posted! I want to see them all! If we get all the videos on this thread, that would be great!

Great videos everyone! It has been good fun watching all of them. Well done!

Hahah, awesome videos by everyone! P.S. Nate I'm still chuckling with the cowboy boots! loved it! Missing the cowboy hat though!

Hope my message in my promo video gave me the little extra I was getting at lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Nate! Had me laughing dude.

Thanks guys....loved making them! Cookie and Hawk...I only see 1 video for you guys, am I missing it? On the iPad so maybe it's not coming up? Is the 2nd one listed with your first?

Loving the videos from everyone so far! Gonna rewatch some of them tonight when I have more time!

Thanks guys....loved making them! Cookie and Hawk...I only see 1 video for you guys, am I missing it? On the iPad so maybe it's not coming up? Is the 2nd one listed with your first?

Loving the videos from everyone so far! Gonna rewatch some of them tonight when I have more time!

I only made one since I wasn't technically auditioning.

Some of these videos never get old, can't wait for the big reveal tomorrow night of the first two participants!

Some of these videos never get old, can't wait for the big reveal tomorrow night of the first two participants!

What are the details on that? I never saw anything of where they'll be doing the announcements

What are the details on that? I never saw anything of where they'll be doing the announcements

pretty sure there will be two each night starting tomorrow evening.

Both of mine are together in that post. May be an iPad thing.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back