THP Christmas Card - Video Edition

Nicklausfan

Reaction score
Hey Gang:

Well I thought that I would do something a little different. Come out of hiding and and cause nightmares worldwide with my uber ugly mug. I just thought instead of mailing out Christmas cards to a bunch of folks.. I'd do it video style.

Season's Greetings!

Alex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYym_u2mU_o

Last edited:
Vid is set to private. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Awesome video, Alex. Cool idea!

Very nice,Alex! Merry Christmas to you too.

Nice video Alex. Thanks for sharing and merry Christmas!

That was cool Alex and great job! Merry Christmas to you and your family:thumb:

Nice to meet you Alex and Merry Christmas to you and yours. How on earth do you find the time to go to the range 5 days a week, 3 hours a day?

Nice idea. Merry Christmas!

Nice to meet you Alex and Merry Christmas to you and yours. How on earth do you find the time to go to the range 5 days a week, 3 hours a day?

Hey that's no problem. Just quit working like I did :alien:

Great video! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

I am jealous though...at the range 5 days a week...jeez

Well done Alex, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well as all of THP!

Well said Alex, could not have done a better job myself!

Happy holidays to you and yours as well!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Merry Christmas and all the best in 2012 to you too my friend.

Great video Alex! Merry Christmas

Nice one Alex, thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and yours! :D

Great job Alex, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Hey Gang:

Well the entire range/dome 5 days a week 3 hours thing. LOL..sometimes it's 6 days a week. I'm a stay at home dad and I write on the side. It's the only reason why I'm able to commit so much time to my game. When I resumed golf last February I told myself "you either go all in or don't go at all". My father told me at a young age that "you never do anything half way. If you do things half way son you shouldn't even start". I admit that I'm at the point where I need to rest and take a few consecutive days off. Truth be told I cannot recollect the last time I didn't do anything golf related two days in a row. LOL..I'm not really complaining though...golf courses are a pretty nice office. But it can be a grind at this stage.

Alex

Great idea and happy holidays!

Back