The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still laughing at some of them. Too funny. I guess people don't proof read.

I so want to see it! After this class leaves, I am resorting to the phone.

I so want to see it! After this class leaves, I am resorting to the phone.

Damnyouautocorrect.com is beyond hilarious. Some of that stuff just gets me roooooooolling.

Good lord, just go buy one Jake. Are you married to nerfny too?
You trying to get me killed? Nah, she's just b!tch at me but man I hate listening to her b!tch at me. She she's the CFO of our little arrangement, all spending goes through her. Which for the most part is ok, I have a nice roof over my head and a nice vehicle to drive and some $ in the bank. If I was the one in charge we'd have some bad ass stuff but wouldn't have a pot to piss in.

Maybe Santa can bring Jake some balls for Christmas?

You trying to get me killed? Nah, she's just b!tch at me but man I hate listening to her b!tch at me. She she's the CFO of our little arrangement, all spending goes through her. Which for the most part is ok, I have a nice roof over my head and a nice vehicle to drive and some $ in the bank. If I was the one in charge we'd have some bad ass stuff but wouldn't have a pot to piss in.

I got a PS3 you can have for cheap...or trade

At least you're honest.
Yeah I'm ok with it for the most part. I have a great life and owe a lot of that to her. If she wants to keep my balls in that booby trapped container of her's so that I'll never again get them that's cool with me, she feels like she has control, but it's only cuz I let her. :wink:

Yeah I'm ok with it for the most part. I have a great life and owe a lot of that to her. If she wants to keep my balls in that booby trapped container of her's so that I'll never again get them that's cool with me, she feels like she has control, but it's only cuz I let her. :wink:

Do you think she will let you borrow them for the MC?

Want to entertain teenagers for days? Let them build paper-mache volcanoes in class...best pre-Christmas-break project ever.

Want to entertain teenagers for days? Let them build paper-mache volcanoes in class...best pre-Christmas-break project ever.
Dude, that would entertain me for days.

Jman what grade do you teach?

8 hours until seafood destruction.

Kevin

Dude, that would entertain me for days.

It does me too, I won't lie. I love jumping in with ideas for the groups. We've got volcanoes of all types sizes and shapes. Forum pics may be a necessity haha

Jman what grade do you teach?

9-12. Earth Science classes are doing the volcanoes, also teach OK History and Civics though.

OK History? Does that take like a week?

Do you think she will let you borrow them for the MC?
Nope, they'll stay home while I'm there. Something you'll learn when you're married, when you leave town the balls always, ALWAYS stay home with the wife. Just the way it has to be.

Nope, they'll stay home while I'm there. Something you'll learn when you're married, when you leave town the balls always, ALWAYS stay home with the wife. Just the way it has to be.

I will have to remember that if I ever get in a fight. If I see a ring, don't kick them in the balls cause that won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back