2011 THP Holiday Cheer - 19 Days of Contests

I am soooo wanting those Mizuno irons. I think I need to upgrade my MX300's. A few more days to wait. C'mon baby!! No whammies!!

Tonight's prize is an amazing one! I think I may get one even if I don't win!

Tonight's prize is an amazing one! I think I may get one even if I don't win!

Diddo. Every prize is amazing! This is my first Christmas at THP and I had heard about the 12 days of Christmas thing before, but I just cannot believe the prizes, THP just blows me away more and more with their generosity, but that goes for all the companies that contribute to THP as well

Diddo. Every prize is amazing! This is my first Christmas at THP and I had heard about the 12 days of Christmas thing before, but I just cannot believe the prizes, THP just blows me away more and more with their generosity, but that goes for all the companies that contribute to THP as well
I agree! That's why I love this site!
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Tonights prize is a good one. So comfortable.

And they look amazing too, that never hurts. Sweet shoes.

I want in a very bad way. Best "athletic" looking shoe on the market IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Somebodys feet are going to be very happy tonight and hopefully its my feet hehe. I have beem drooling over these shoes since seeing them for the MC1.0 players.

I'm buying these shoes for next year in March or so... feet may grow. Hopefully I can snag them tonight!!

I like Adidas shoes and would love to walk away with these!

Comfort and style, all in one! Somebodies feet are going to feel really good

Good luck tonight everyone... some sweet shoes!!

Good luck to everyone tonight! This Bushnell Hybrid would look good in my hands!

but much better in mine, I am a hand model on the side

but much better in mine, I am a hand model on the side

And you're also really late because that was yesterday's prize.

Good luck to everybody, these are my favorite shoes I have right now. Looks great, super comfy, easy to clean.... what else could one want? Thanks THP and Adidas!!!!

Good luck everyone. This are some pretty cool golf kicks! Thanks THP and Adidas!!!

Someone is going to be very happy tonight!

These shoes are awesome! TM was nice enough to provide us with a pair for the MC 1.0 and I have to say, they are the most comfy shoes I own! Someone will be very lucky!

Thank you Adidas and THP for the great prize tonight, I agree with everyone this would be a great prize to win. Good luck everybody.

I have seen the ATV's in person as I am sure many of you have. The ones with the orange accent are the coolest looking golf shoes I have ever seen! Great prize tonight, and good luck everyone!

yet again another great prize tonight! $200 gift card to Fairwaystyles.com

yet again another great prize tonight! $200 gift card to Fairwaystyles.com

Yep. Definitely an awesome prize. They always have quality threads.

Back